“Enjoyable celebration”

Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #269 of 914 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We needed to wait about 20 minutes to be seated for the hibachi service even though we had a reservation. Once seated the service was great, the food was very good, and our grill chef was excellent. We were celebrating a family high school graduation. Other diners were doing the same or celebrating Father's Day. It is no wonder we had a wait a few minutes beyond our reservation time to be seated. I would definitely come here again when visiting Greensboro.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was after sashimi and not hibachi and twirling salt and pepper shackers so I got a seat at a regular booth. The decorations are bland and the place could use a face lift but the service was quick and courteous. I ordered sashimi and one of their many great sounding rolls. The sashimi presentation was nothign special but the fish cuts were nice and thick and the fish was fresh, cold, and delicious. The jalopeno roll with yellow fin was spicy and well made. Overall it was a delicious dinner that was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Solid little spot for good sushi. Met an old friend here late one week night and we stayed until a few minutes after they closed and they didn't even kick us out or act annoyed with us.

Sushi was definitely above average and had a nice variety on the menu.

Its decently nice inside so don't show up in your hello kitty pajama bottoms you've ran through the wash one too many times OK? I got by with a plain color v neck some shorts with boat shoes and I wear tendy thick glasses because I'm near blind and I fit in just fine.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Met a friend for lunch and we both got the sushi which was delicious! Service was awesome, too! Will definitely go back....possibly for dinner next time.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Monday night was the first time I had been back to Kabutos in many years. My date wanted me to try sushi for the first time ever. I was hesitant but it was absolutely delicious! It was the perfect atmosphere at the back of the restaurant at the sushi bar for a quiet date. We were greeted upon arrival by the owner and Kim, our waitress was very attentive and helpful with the menu.
At the end of our meal the assistant manager stopped by to check on us. I will be definitely be going back soon to try the hibachi.