“They Never Disappoint”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lindsey and Green Streets
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered the tuna steak special this evening. Perfectly seared and seasoned. I am usually wary of tuna because it is so often dry but this was juicy and melted in my mouth. The roasted potatoes and French beans were the perfect partners. My husband tried the pork roast and polenta. He loved it.
We are wondering why we would choose any other Greensboro restaurant when we are looking for a special evening meal
Love it here- great food, great service

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Visited again recently and had another great meal. Although the restaurant was short staffed that night, the manager kept his eyes on the tables and made sure everyone was taken care of. I had the salmon with mushrooms and blackberries and it was fantastic! The salmon was perfected prepared and the blackberries were a wonderful pairing with the salmon. Who would have thought? Also shared their cheese plate which was wonderful as always. Highly recommend for a special evening out.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice place for couples and for celebrate anniversary. Romantic atmosphere. The food is great and very fresh. The chef's choice was really good.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Our niece chose Undercurrent for a special lunch to celebrate the start of her senior year. It could not have been better! First, the space is gorgeous, and so the mood of a fine meal is set when you walk in. Second, our server was friendly and perfectly attentive, and so the mood continues. Then, the beautifully presented food tastes as good as it looks, and so the meal becomes a completely delightful experience. Each of us had seafood: crabcakes, fried oysters, and grilled salmon, and we all agreed that it was as good or better than the best seafood restaurants in town. All of the side elements and garnishes were creatively prepared. A layered chocolate dessert and a pina colada cheesecake were outstanding. Every element of this meal was as good as it gets! We are already making plans to return.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

A must restaurant that you have to go to. Service, atmosphere, and food all are superior. My husband and I had not gone here in a few years. We cannot figure out for the life of us why!!!! My husband had the corn chowder and a steak special. I had the scallops. All so dang yummy. We cannot wait to go back again SOON :)