“Rude employee and average pizza”
Review of Pollo Pizza Pasta

Pollo Pizza Pasta
Ranked #269 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and was pleasantly surprised by a varied menu until the employee behind the counter seemed perturbed that we took so long to decide. Once the order was placed, the same employee came and sat directly behind us and turned the restaurant TV up so loudly that we couldn't hold a conversation over our meal...we had to get up and move to the other side of the restaurant...(which had an available TV) and no other customers. At the time, we were the only customers in the entire restaurant at around 2:00 in the afternoon. After our pizzas arrived at our table, another employee decided to run a vacuum in our dining section. Not sure why other reviews on other sites are so high unless this is the ONLY pizza joint in town and they are deperate.

1  Thank ibmrsbellamy

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

This was first time eating at PPP at it was amazing, I will definitely be coming back!! The food was prepared when ordered and the staff was extremely nice!!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I've been to PPP several times. I really enjoy their pizza. Pizza is my favorite food, so I'm very picky when it comes to good pizza. It is like a New York style, hand tossed. I was also surprised when they had my favorite topping, Canadian Bacon. Most places no long carry Canadian Bacon, you have to get Ham instead. So, that made things even better. Prices are good for what you get. One thing to recommend, if you like a lot of meat on your pizza, I would recommend getting extra. I look forward to coming back soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Restaurant is in an area of many hotels with few restaurants. I've stayed In the area a few times, and decided to try take out from Pollo Pizza Pasta, convinced that it could not be worse than the nearby chains. My only regret is that I didn't try them sooner. Be aware portions are large and a small Stromboli is at least the size of a small pizza. It was heavy on cheese, and I would have preferred more of the other toppings, but was still quite tasty and the people working in this very clean establishment are super-nice. If I wasn't leaving the next day, I'd go back!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

If you're there for atmosphere, stay home, but if you want good food, go. Even though the setup is mostly like a takeout place, the extra time and effort put into the food is out of this world, and the portions are enough for me to have to take a to-go box home. I had the eggplant parmagana, and they had PLENTY of eggplant and PLENTY of cheese and quite tasty. My daughters had the individual size pizzas and they were huge. The flavor was very good. My father had the chicken alfredo. He liked it very much. We all ate so much, we felt tight as ticks. The selection is quite lengthy too, and even though there is a pickup window, the fellas there delivered it to our tables themselves. Really, this place is the bomb!