“Pho Good Food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The wife and I picked this spot just by searching Asian cuisine on TripAdvisor. This was ranked well so we tried it. We typically dine at Chinese or Japanese restaurants to get our fix, but we were impressed with the food. I had a vermicelli noodle dish with pork and my better half ordered a pad thai chicken dish. Portion sizes were big, and could easily be split. The service and staff was great.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The food was delicious! Though they were busy, they were very attentive. The portions were huge. The shrimp fried spring rolls were a delight. I had the Shrimp Pad Thai. No one at our table was disappointed.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

The business hours posted here on tripadvisor are incorrect. Mon-Sat, they close at 3:30 and reopen at 5:00. Kinda irritating when plans are made only to find they are closed.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We ate here while visiting our son in Greensboro.
Very impressed with the quality and freshness of the food, and the generosity of the portions.
We shared an Appetizer Tray with my son and his wife. It was enough for four of us. The food was tasty and varied.
For Entrée, I had seafood curry ("Shrimp, calamari, scallops, coconut milk, onions,lemon grass and bamboo shoots cooked in Thai yellow curry", according to the menu). My wife had beef curry (similar to the above, but with lean, stir-fried beef instead of seafood).
Both were excellent, and my wife had enough to take home for tomorrow's lunch. They filled the containers at the table, which was a nice touch.
Service was excellent.
They offered a few wines by the glass, which were OK, but also a few rather nice Sakes, which were excellent.
Recommended.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice place for lunch, the food here is always good. They are popular and most always busy, but the staff is very good so the wait is always minimal.