“Great Fish”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We arrived early and sat at the bar. The drinks and service were great.
Once seated our waiter was very attentive and took care of everything we asked for. The food was outstanding. The Greensboro location is the best Bonefish we have ever been to and that is saying a lot as we have found them all to be excellent. I had a steak and lobster dish. It was so good I wanted to eat the plate.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Have eaten at several of the Bonefish and could d this one to be one of the older Restaurants. Food was good and great Hot bread. On two occasions, part of order was not brought to table - no problem, we just canceled what was omitted and taken off bill. Service was above average even though they were very busy. On weekends - definitely call ahead and make a reservation.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Went July 4th around 7:00. No waiting for me and the wife. Waiter was excellent, he went above and beyond. The quality of the food was great also. Priced on the high side, but my wife and I bill only came up to $42.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

food, staff, atmosphere is always excellent - seafood and steaks are FRESH and perfectly prepared. Be sure to try the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer. Fresh shrimp with a bang - a little spicy. love it

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We have not been to a Bonefish Grill in several years as they never seem to be open when we are traveling through. However, they have now added Saturday lunch, and we had the opportunity to visit the Greensboro, NC location. Service was great, just as it was in the past. The menu didn't have the type of fish I was interested in (for lunch) but the server quickly assured that we could get a 'dinner' menu order. I got the grouper and it was excellent; the cous cous was very tasty with just a hint of mint. They offer a fresh-made lemonade which perfectly, tangily refreshingly delicious. Too bad we didn't have room left for the lucious-sounding coconut cream pie. The corn chowder with crab is always on the menu and is to die for. Overall, I only wish we had a Bonefish Grill closer to home, but at least now we can get lunch on Saturdays, or brunch on Sundays. Thanks Bonefish!