“Delicious Seafood and Non-seafood Meals”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #20 of 945 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I don't eat seafood so we have been reluctant to go here for years. They enticed us with a coupon, and I am so glad we tried it. Our server Cody was the best and pointed us in the perfect direction in terms of selections. The lime juice margarita was one of the best I have ever had. The beef potstickers were delicious and surprisingly light. The beef sliders were wonderful too. My family had the ahi tuna and rainbow trout and sampled the dipping sauces. The only hit with the sauces for those types of fish was the asian which they said was amazing, and they used it all over the vegetables as well. The bread pudding and flourless brownie desserts were going to come home but didn't quite make it once we tasted them. I would suggest getting the brownie with the fruit topping on the side as we did just in case you don't like it. We preferred it without. Both desserts were so good! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for a date night. We were seated by the bar beside a very noisy crowd. My husband ordered a salad as an appetizer and when the waiter brought it out the lettuce was old and brown. He order the ribeye medium well and it came rare so they took it back and cooked it longer. This time a manager brought the steak out and asked my husband to cut it open and check it before he left our table. He literally stood over him and watched him cut his steak. It was extremely rude. The food itself was just mediocre

1  Thank jessyabt8
BonefishGrill, Guest Relations Manager at Bonefish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hello Jessy,

We had hoped for a much better experience for you. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at customerservice@bonefishgrill.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Greensboro, NC". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy
Bonefish Grill

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The days session at Convention went overtime, so it was nearly 9pm when we got to the restaurant. Recommend by a young lady in a shoe store we had been too. The restaraunt itself was busy and the wait was going to be 30 minutes, unless we wanted to sit at the bar. So due to the lateness we accepted. This was a wise decision as the bar an looked after us very efficiently and the food came out very quickly. We had clam chowder filled by lobster tails and both were very tasty and with two side dishes each included, more than enough to fill us up. Really good value as the soup was seduced by $2 if ordered with a main course. Can recommend as a good value for money eaterie.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We visited Bonefish for the 1st time on a Thursday date night. The ambiance was very nice, we were seated quickly, our waitress was very friendly and the food was delicious. That usually means 5 stars in my book but.. my average rating was for a couple of issues. 1) We were seated about 7:30 and our waitress initially was very attentive. However a large party came in about the time we finished our meal and we sat for at least 10-15 minutes without seeing our waitress to ask about dessert, drink refills, or our check.
2) As the sun set it was so dark in the restaurant I saw multiple people using the lights on their phones to see the menu. We eat out a lot and even creating a romantic ambiance doesn't require it to be that dark.
3) Sides: I had the Sea Bass and my wife had a filet. The meat size was expected, however the sides were way to skimpy for a $30 plate in my opinion.
Would love to have given it a higher rating because I think it's easily achievable if they make just a few changes.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The service was great and not too crowded on a Monday night before the national swim meet last week. Food was very good. Convenient location to the venue. .