“Fall off the bone ribs”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #137 of 913 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is a great casual restaurant, peanut shells on the floor.
It's not fine dining, but the ribs are awesome. They are so tender and meaty, good bbq sauce. Half rack: $13.99.
It's noisy and hectic so don't go if you want a relaxing dinner. Good place for the family.
Good value and good food.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Our server did a great job servicing our table, the food arrived in a timely manner
and was above average in quality and portion size for this type restaurant. The atmosphere is like they say, a road house.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I had been to Logan's for the first time in May 2013 for Mother's Day and I was well pleased. My fiancé took me back for my birthday and I can not say the same! The service was terrible..we waited at our table 15 minutes before anyone came over..then we waited another 10 minutes for our drinks! (water & tea). We then placed our order. The food was not the best...my fiancé ordered the steak & ribs & I chicken with baked potato. The steak was so tough and my potato was awful! It was cold, butter wouldn't melt and it had numerous black spots throughout it. I was truly disappointed the second time around.

1  Thank tinkielu
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Hi tinkielu - we're very sorry to hear about this. Sounds like a few things may have gone wrong that we may be able to correct. Could you please reach out to us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com? Thank you.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Logans is a great place to eat. The resturant has a good variety of food and they want to see that you are satisfied with your meal. The yeast rolls are great and the salads that come with your meals are fresh and tasty. The management comes by your table to make sure everything is okay and if you are not happy with your food then the mgmt does everything possible to make it right.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Logan's Roadhouse is a nice family restaurant. Peanuts in the shell at the table to keep you busy while you get situated and decide on your entree. Nice selection of beers. The wait staff if fun and friendly. The portions were large. Unfortunately, the steaks were marginal. Thin cut, so it is hard to get medium rare or rare. Kind of tough too. I've had much better steaks at competing chains.