“Campus Ritual”

Old Town Draught House Grill
Ranked #331 of 903 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

During summer term, a friend and I came here every Thursday. When taking Orgo 2 w/ lab, you just need to unwind. Staff was always friendly, drinks came out quickly. Cheese fries and club sandwich are amazing. Pasta salad is delish. Have been back since graduating.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

NICKEL! They use seasoning on their beef that contains nickel! If you are allergic to nickel, do not eat any beef products or hamburgers from here!

Just want to spread the word :)

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We stopped in here for the first time on our way to a function at UNCG. Its bar food, but its really good bar food. We had qusadillas, phillys, burgers, and a salad....and a few cold pints of local beer that was impressive. After the event we came back for dinner and drinks. There was a nice crowd and it seemed like the staff knew most of the customers. CHEERS! We will be back.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

During a recent workshop, I walked here for lunch. When you enter, you immediately feel like you are in a wood shop! It is definitely a bar, which serves lunch. You order at the bar, then the server will bring your food to you. I sat outside, on their small patio, which was a nice retreat. I had the turkey sandwich with havarti, my friend had a vegetarian dish, a black bean wrap. We both had fresh fruit on the side. My sandwich was perfectly toasted and had the right amount of meat and cheese. It also had dill mayo, which was fresh and added a great flavor. It was a delicious lunch and a pleasant dining experience.

1  Thank Jmkimsey
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Can't say enough about Old Town. Right on campus so it's in a very safe and accessible spot. The food is spot on- Ive never had anything bad and I've been many times. Perfect amount of TVs for watching the game, just enough so that it's not overbearing. Generally an extremely friendly bar staff- Afton is outstanding!! Highly recommended.

2  Thank XeagleX