“Excellent. I enjoyed greatly”

Crafted, The Art of Street Food
Ranked #25 of 945 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Intentionally oddball.... large tables, necessitate sharing. Very few menu choices, but each of them is unique and well thought out. The mac & cheese side dish is outstanding, pairs well with the burgers. I had an outstanding interpretation of a gyro. Very pleased with the meal.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The food was tasty and well presented. Our waitress was exceptionally well. The tall tables might be a better option to sit at though. I thought the metal chairs at the short tables are too uncomfortable to sit in for an extended amount of time if you are having dinner.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I was really excited to try The Art of Street Food after I had been looking through the menu quite some time before dinner. Everything it on it looked great. My partner and I sat down to dinner at around 8:20, and we were promptly served the spiced complimentary popcorn and ordered the poutine, Korean beef ribs, and lamb gyro. The poutine was okay-we really only got it for nostalgic reasons. The star of the night was the Korean beef ribs, which were grilled to perfection. The bed of rice it was served on was also very tasty, along with the sauces. They were very heavy handed on the sauce though, so I would recommend getting that on the side. The portion was also very generous for $12 dollars.

What I didn't appreciate was how long it took for the main course to come out. Even after we had ordered our poutine, it was about 30 minutes until we had gotten our food. We don't mind waiting, but the worst part was that our server seemed like he was almost avoiding us because he knew our food was taking a while. If he had just come to check on us while we waited, it wouldn't have been such a big deal.

A small comment- the music was very loud. I don't mind this, but if you're wanting to go for an intimate date night, this might not be the spot. My partner and I had to basically yell at each other, lol.

Otherwise, everything else was great.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This is certainly my go-to when visiting Greensboro. The menu is always fun and fresh with enough variety to please everyone at the table. The bowl of seasoned popcorn is a great start to the experience and is the perfect accompaniment to a nice, cold beer. Service has always been top notch with friendly, knowledgeable servers. If you are lucky to get there early enough, always try a nightly special.... they are especially inventive & delish!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I was pulling for this restaurant because the theme is so great. I hope that my visit in July 2017 was an aberration. My group ordered a number of the smaller dishes and none of them was great. They were edible, but not the "to die for" food that it was in 2015. Sad. I hope that it comes back.