“With out of town friends”
Review of Mythos Grill

Mythos Grill
Ranked #24 of 895 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Middleburg, Florida
“With out of town friends”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This past Saturday evening 8/16/14, I brought two out of town quests to Mythos. These gals are use to table cloths and fine dinning.......They loved the food order desert and raved about it to me on Sunday. They had come in for the string of dog shows in Greensboro Coliseum.....They will be back next time there this way. Sorry to have missed you Ed and thanks to great staff and chef.........We enjoyed..............

• Visited August 2014

Clovis, New Mexico
“Family dinner”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Visited mythos for dinner. Service was prompt and the food was well prepared. We had the combination plates and I must say the seasoning was on point. The place on battleground avenue was very small. The crowd inside was a testament to the good tasting menu. My family and I will definitely go back.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Wonderful food, service and extremely nice owners!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We absolutely love this place! The food is fresh and delicious! I love the vegetable platter and my husband loves the chicken. If you love Greek food, this is a great place to go in the Greensboro area. The only con I would say is that Greek salad is "Americanized" but that is the way it is in most Greek restaurants in the States.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank cbsone
“Terrific Mediterranean food. Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Pros:
- Excellent Greek and Mediterranean fare! If you get their combination platter, you can sample the best that Mythos has to offer, and it's all delicious. Their chicken is great, and their pita bread seems lightly fried to give it a crispness that I loved. It's probably the best pita bread I've ever had.
- The value is outstanding. In addition to having a very affordable kids menu, their regular menu is ridiculously inexpensive. My family of three stuffed ourselves for under $25 after gratuity.
- The staff we're were very friendly. One of the servers offered to get my son a bandaid because he had just scraped his knee. They were very patient with us as we perused their expansive menu, and we're very attentive throughout.

Cons:
- There was only one washroom for each gender. For a restaurant that can potentially seat 80+ people, a greater restroom capacity is needed.

Overall:
Outstanding quality food at a very affordable price. Highly recommended.

2 Thank Buddos
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Excellent Pink Salad Dressing”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

The food tastes very fresh and is great if you are a fan of Greek food. Their strong suite is their pink salad dressing! I love it and recommend this place if your in the Battleground area.