“Delta Time!”
Review of Fincastle Restaurant - CLOSED

Fincastle Restaurant
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I've visited this restaurant several times. I ordered the Delta burger without the fries. Glad I did because I almost could not finish this monster! It was too good to describe. Just look at the on line menu for the ingredients. So good I almost had to lick the plate! You really need to try this place. The Falls is also an outstanding burger!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

we love this place, great food, great sodas and burgers. I had a pimento Cheese Sandwich and loved it, try it, you will like it.
Our server was really nice.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Had a great visit to Fincastles! If you are looking for a burger and amazing fried pickles then this is your place. Small and cozy, family friendly and occasional songs sung by staff, it is a fun lunch stop!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Buttered steak sandwich is excellent. Reminiscent of the old Boar and Castle drive in.Their sauce is not the original Boar and Castle but very close. The owners are very conscious in their food and service. Aski for the "green drink" as it is not on the menu.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We had burger, BBQ, onion ri ngs and a delightful motown serenade by our very welcoming waiter. Great food. We will return.