“Great food!”
Review of Mac s Speed shop

Mac s Speed shop
Ranked #28 of 945 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We had really good food, and our service was pretty good. However we were the 2nd people of the day so I can't speak to how their service is when it is busy. The food was good, but I did notice that both my husband and I had a lot of indigestion later. I doubt it was poor quality, just the nature of the type of food. Overall, we would probably go back, just with tums in hand. Lol.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I had the pleasure of eating here for lunch with a group of coworkers recently. I had the ribs and they were quite tasty. They were right up there with some of the best I've had. I'd still give the nod to those I've had in St. Louis, but they were above any others I've had here in Greensboro. The staff was attentive and courteous. The place has a great atmosphere. The owner met us on the way out to check on our meal which was very nice. I'd give this place a go if you're looking for good BBQ. I'm ready to go back and check out their other meats for sure!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great biker themed atmosphere and wonderful, well priced food and drinks. Great for this who ride and those who wished they could.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Waited more than 20 minutes for our check AFTER waitress started clearing our table; she just disappeared.
The food was ok. The service is simply bad.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I've been in Greensboro most of my life and have been waiting for some full-flavored BBQ. My favorite meal at Mac's is the burnt ends with a side of baked beans. I haven't tried the whole menu (yet), but the ribs, chicken, and brisket are out of this world. If you're a motorcycle enthusiast, this is a great place to ride to, park, get a great meal, and meet other riders. By far the best BBQ joint in Greensboro.