“Best, biggest pancakes in Greensboro!”

Scrambled Southern Diner
Ranked #13 of 951 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Description: In the heart of Greensboro's historic neighborhood, Lindley Park, Scrambled has become the favorite eclectic southern diner. Sarah and Chris feature local area farmers and North Carolina products throughout out the menu. Not only do we offer breakfast all day, our lunch menu is available after 11am, featuring blue plate specials Monday thru Friday. Our vegetable infused vodka bloody mary's, multiple variations of the mimosa, NC draft beer selections are also another reason why we have become "the little gem on spring garden street"
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We love this place - although it gets very crowded (with lines) on the weekend. The building is old, kinda shabby chic, in fact it reminds me of Sunrise Grill in Boone, NC (and that's a great thing!). Anyway, the coffee is great - as is the food and service. My wife got pancakes... and I got a basic platter with scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, and wheat toast - with in-house made jellies.

It was fantastic. Our waitress was on top of everything - and our visit was one of the best breakfasts we've ever had (in an eatery). 5 stars easily! Oh yeah, we found parking right behind the restaurant - but there is plenty of extra parking across the side street.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant proves to great at presenting a hot, fresh breakfast. We visited on a Sunday afternoon and it was packed. The pancakes are huge and well worth the price. Better than the traditional chain restaurant. Scrambled offered great service and the food was delivered quickly. The downside was there is a wait and there is nowhere to wait. They will text you when ready so you can sit in your car. Worth the wait though.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for Sunday breakfast while traveling. What a gem! Service was great, food was incredible... we had corn beef hash skillet, biscuits and gravy, shrimp and grits and pancakes.... all were phenomenal. We did wait about 40 min, but totally worth it! Great place!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The wait is very long and I find the quality of the food to be very poor. It was previously a go to place for brunch but a recent visit left much to be desired. The staff is also not very friendly and some are very unprofessional (speaking badly of management in front of customers). I will not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I had one morning to go out and eat breakfast. I selected Scrambled based on the TA reviews and was pretty disappointed. I ordered the Shrimp and Grits, which was pretty average. They added a couple of peppers that I am not used to in my Shrimp and Grits, but that didn't really make it special, or even very good, to me. My guest ordered the Belgian Waffle with Strawberries, his comments were similar, "it's a Belgian Waffle. Nothing special." Perhaps there is something we are missing here, but we both left feeling the experience was very average.