“EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK”

Add it.
Chopstix
Ranked #660 of 930 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We ordered the Pu PU platter and the Pork Moo Shoo. I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, that this is the most horrible and inedible food I have ever attempted to eat. I had to take a picture of the Ribs, because they had NO meat on them and what mean was there was literally harder than the bone. I couldn't even take a bite of it, because my teeth couldn't pierce the "meat" on the bone. The Fantail shrimp was literally a block of HARD fried dough with a shrimp somewhere in the proximity. The chicken wings looked and smelled like they had been cooked in 2 month old oil for days. The food tasted horrible, well at least the food we could actually chew. I wouldn't even serve this to my dog. I have taken pictures and will be calling them in the morning, because what we got tonight should be used as a weapon of mass destruction... ABSOLUTELY HOOOOOORIBLE.

Been to Chopstix? Share your experiences!