“OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: GTA weekdays every 1.5 hours between 5:43 am - 12:08 am & weekends every 1 hour between 6:38 am - 10:38 pm with in 1/4 mile of the center
Description: Fleming's Greensboro, NC is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Shops at Friendly Center, near Downtown Greensboro, College Hill, and the Greensboro Coliseum.
Tampa, Florida
“OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We did the $30 Sunday evening special (I believe they are adding Monday!) and I don't care what it cost, a top 10 meal!! It is prime rib, soup or salad, side and dessert. There were 4 of us and each got a different side - enough to share with all of us. French onion soup a 9, salad a 9, sides all 8s or 9s. All 4 prime ribs a 9 -10, all 4 desserts 9-10, esp. the chocolate lava cake. Service was excellent and he was well tipped. Nice atmosphere and one of best dining exp. I have had in a while!

• Visited August 2013

Wilson, North Carolina
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

One of my most favorite restaurants ever. I have never been disappointed, the food is so consistent with all the chains. Awesome wine selection.

• Visited June 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Mother-in-Law's Birthday - Perfect!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

This is the place to try a Whiskey Sour if you've never had one before. They have an extensive wine selection, one Moscato there is divine! I always order the sliced filet mignon which is served with a mushroom risotto...heavenly. I'm not big on ordering dessert here but usually because I have gotten quite full from the bread served with handmade butter spreads and the delicious chipotle macaroni and cheese!

Visited May 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wow this was really horrible”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I can't really explain how bad this was as I have been to cheap stark houses and high end steak houses and all have been better than this location. First off the steak was a Filet but it had so much fat I thought they had given me a Ribeye. Second the baked potato was not even warm which was amazing as Wendy's seems to know how to serve a warm baked potato but not Flemings.

They were out of the wine we ordered and the guest were not served their food appropriately as we had to wait a very long time for everyone to get the food and for a party of 6 I was surprised at the lack of service. After spending $1,000 I felt sick given the poor quality of food and lack of service that I vow never to eat at a Flemings again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TheRealBillBrasky
Randolph
“Never been so pampered !”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Celebrated an anniversary there. We had reservations. A class act from start to finish. We were greeted by name and congratulated on our anniversary and seated promptly. Asked what color of napkin ( black or white ) which I appreciated ( because sometimes white comes off on black pants ) and never had been asked this question before at any restaurant. The salads were served with chilled silverware. Throughout the meal several people including the management came by to wish us a happy anniversary. The meal was very fine ! As a special gift we received a box of truffles upon leaving. We felt very pampered ! A warning though - you pay dearly for this kind of service and quality of food. Not a everyday kinda place but perfect for class and special occasions. $$$$

• Visited November 2012