“Great Service Provided”

Ranked #39 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
San Diego, California
“Great Service Provided”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Check-in with Harold & Ryan were swift & pleasant. Check-out with Miss Rosela was just as quick. The rooms are very clean & well kept. Breakfast selection is great as well, waffles especially.Location benefits easy travel to the shops around. I'd tell anyone looking for a great hotel to stay in Baymont Inn is were you check-in.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Hello DeAndre,
Thank you for your recent stay and review of my hotel the Baymont Inn and Suites Greensboro/Coliseum. I am so glad that our Baymont Hometown Hospitality continues to impress our guests with great customer service. We take pride in great customer service, clean comfortable rooms and satisfaction that our guests want to return to us. I will pass along this review to my staff to show them the kind words you had,
GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Hilliard
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I enjoyed staying at Baymont. I stayed at Baymont in Orlando which was huge and very upscale looking hotel with very attractive price. This hotel had probably one of the smallest bathroom ever, but I was a plenty of clean towels, shampoos, soaps. Housekeeping does keep them nice and neat. I even left my laptop bag in the eating area and checked out from the hotel. They called me immediately and I picked it up before leaving Greensboro. Breakfast area is very large compared to some of the old Laquinta Hotels. Breakfast Items were very reasonable with fruits as well.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Dear Sung L,
Thank you for your recent stay here at the Baymont Inn and Suites Greensboro/Coliseum. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. It is nice to hear that housekeeping had provided you with a clean room with plenty of towels, shampoo and soap. We were so glad to be able to reach you before you left town so you could retrieve your laptop. I do hope that when you return to Greensboro you will choose us for your lodging needs.
Sincerely
GM
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This place is so close to the coliseum and restaurants and things to do!! The staff is incredible.. rozella went out of her way to make it easy to find places by printing out directions and check out with Ben was smooth and quick even at 639am breakfast was great biscuits and gravy!! And waffles!
I WILL stay at Baymont again!!

• Stayed May 2013
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Hello Quicklyvisit,
Thank you for your recent stay and review of my hotel the Baymont Inn and Suites Greensboro/Coliseum. I was pleased to see you had such a nice stay and that you found the hotel to be so near to the local attractions and restaurants. We are located across the street from Koury Convention Center, only 1.5 miles from the Coliseum and walking distance to quite a few restaurants. I hope to see you back at the Baymont the next time you are in town.
Thanks again,
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 June 2013

very good customer service and rooms were very comfortable. Miss Lindsay was very excellent and very courtious would recommend this hotel to everyone,have avery nice exersie room and wifi was easy to pick up, close to the mall and all eatery places location is great you are by intersections of the freeway.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank brenda l
Hello Brenda,
Thank you for your nice review of my hotel the Baymont Inn and Suites Greensboro/Coliseum. I will be sure to pass along to Ms Lindsay the job well done. We at the Baymont take our commitment to Baymont Hometown Hospitality seriously and do want all our guests to know that they will be treated as we would treat our family and friends. Thanks again for your stay and do hope that you choose Baymont for all your lodging needs.