“Pretty Good Stay”

Ranked #40 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Los Angeles, California
“Pretty Good Stay”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stayed at the Baymont for my daughters athletic event. The room was clean and fresh towels delivered daily. The rooms were all non smoking, but as soon as you went out to the hall, it smelled like smoke. Breakfast was so so. I would have liked to see some eggs or other protein dishes but all they had was cereal, waffles. I do not eat any flour products, so the free breakfast was not good for me. I had to pay for breakfast everyday so I didn't save money there. Not a bad room, bed was comfortable and close to the Coliseum.

Room Tip: I think the main floor rooms had less smoke.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear logandf,
Thank you for taking the time out to complete a review on my hotel the Baymont Inn and Suite Greensboro/Coliseum. I was glad to see you found the room clean and comfortable during your stay. While we do offer both non-smoking and smoking rooms it is somewhat difficult to keep the smell from drifting out into the hallway from the smoking rooms and offer you my apology for any inconvenience this might have caused you and your daughter. I hope you had a nice time in Greensboro and will choose to stay here the next time you visit our city.
John Starke

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
New River, Arizona
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My first time here was an okay visit. The evening clerk was nice and provided good directions and information about the property. My room was clean and sufficient for my visit. A better stay than I thought upon arrival. The breakfast was pretty standard for today's travelers.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear Loyd,
Thank you for your recent stay and review of my hotel the Baymont Inn and Suites Greensboro/Coliseum. It was nice to see you had a nice visit and found your room to be clean and sufficient. We take pride in our customer service and our Baymont Hometown Hospitality where we treat all of our guests like we would our own family and friends. We look forward to your return.
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Found the room (I had a king non-smoking room) well sized and clean. Oversized chair and ottoman to watch tv from was a nice touch. Free breakfast had a good selection. Only problem was the shower curtain rod was loose on the wall but functioned fine. Would use this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Hi David,

Thank you for your recent stay and review of my hotel the Baymont Inn and Suites Greensboro/Coliseum. I was pleased to see you found our king non-smoking room clean and comfortable and our Baymont Breakfast had the selections you were looking for. I look forward to your return.

Regards