I stayed at the Baymont for my daughters athletic event. The room was clean and fresh towels delivered daily. The rooms were all non smoking, but as soon as you went out to the hall, it smelled like smoke. Breakfast was so so. I would have liked to see some eggs or other protein dishes but all they had was cereal, waffles. I do not eat any flour products, so the free breakfast was not good for me. I had to pay for breakfast everyday so I didn't save money there. Not a bad room, bed was comfortable and close to the Coliseum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located in Greensboro, close vacinity to the Koury Convention Center and Four Seasons Mall (500 yards). With-in walking distance to many nationally known restaurants and bars. You will find easy access to all local attractions including: Wet and Wild Emerald Point, Greensboro Coliseum Complex and Aquatic Center, University of North Carolina Greensboro, NC A&T, downtown Greensboro and the High Point Furniture Market. Our hotel is outfitted with plenty of free amenities including: Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calls, Complimentary USAToday Newspaper, Fitness Room, Business Center, On-Site Laundry Facilities, Baymont Breakfast Corner and much more. We look forward to your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Hotel Greensboro
- Baymont Inn And Suites Greensboro / Coliseum
- Comfort Inn Greensboro
- Greensboro Comfort Inn