“quiet and friendly”

Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum
Ranked #40 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Alachua, Florida
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My affinity for baymont grows once again. This property holds the standards you see at all other Baymont Inns. The property is well-maintained inside and out. The room was cleaned thoroughly for a new arrival (one of my pet peeves) and cleaned throughout the stay awesomely! The desk clerks I have dealt with (Ms. Chyemen, Ms Penny and Mr Ryan) all have excellent customer service skills and have great personalities - awesome to deal with. I had the chance to speak to Mr John (the GM) who was very cordial. The property is in a great location for shopping and eateries. They also have a great recommendation for a car service, so take advantage of it.

Room Tip: I would sauggest a room in the even-numbered so you are not facing the parking lot
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear exflbum,
It was a pleasure to meet you and glad to see we were able to make your trip a unforgettable visit. We take great pride in offering all of our guests our Baymont Hometown Hospitality where we treat all of our guests as we would our family and friends. as you mentioned we are in a great location with a few good restaurants with-in walking distance. I look forward to your return and hope you have a happy new year.
Newton
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This was a good place to stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The noise level was very acceptable. the staff was very courteous and helpful. The tv listing needed to be updated, but i was able to get by. Thre breakfast was a little slack, but was still okay. I'll definitely stay there again when the time arises.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Michael S,
Thank you for your recent stay and review of my hotel the Baymont Inn and Suites Greensboro/Coliseum. I was glad to see you had a great stay and will be back to stay the next time you are in town. I apologize about any channel mix-up you had and have had my housekeepers check to be sure the new HD channels guide is the one in the rooms. I look forward to your return.
Thanks again,
Mckinney
Reviewed 25 December 2013

As we arrived at Greensboro for the Winter Junior National Swim meet we were pleased with the hospitality and cleanness of the hotel. Simple rooms with outdated wallpaper but very clean and quiet . My daughter and I had stayed in very exclusive places in the past, but at this time we were looking just for safe place to rest between prelims and finals swim competitions.
We were very pleased and will stay again in Baymont Inn at Greensboro when we come by next year. Thank you for having us.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Ela,
Thank you for your recent stay and review of my hotel the Baymont Inn and Suites Greensboro/Coliseum. I am pleased to see you had a nice stay while staying over the swimming competition weekend. I know with all the hotels in the area you have many choices and glad you stayed here. We do take great pride in offering a clean comfortable room at a affordable price and I see we succeeded in providing you with that. As a interior corridor hotel we can provide the safety and security that travelers are looking for when in a strange town. I look forward to meeting you during your next trip to Greensboro and your stay here at the Baymont Inn and Suites.