“Satisfied Return Customer”

Motel 6 Greensboro - Airport
Ranked #54 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Our family of four has stayed here twice within the last two months and has been very satisfied both stays. I was quite impressed with the motel at only $35 per night. The outside is well maintained and in good condition. The double rooms were a comfortable size; plenty of room for two adults and two 5'10" teenage...girls, and the queen size beds are quite comfortable. The rooms were very clean. The bathroom was quite large; plenty of room to move around in, full-size shower with great water pressure. The front desk staff was very friendly, courteous and welcoming. There are quite a few restaurants within a short walking and driving distance of the motel, and the Shoney's located right next door has a great breakfast buffet at $7.50 per person. The only complaint I have is for the disrespectful pet owners who allowed their dogs to do their business in and around the parking lot.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank SMIII

Reviewed 27 July 2009

We stayed here for two nights. The front desk woman was rude and hateful. Once you got past her, everything else was good. The room was very clean and the A/C worked great. The bathroom was a nice size. Water pressure in shower was good. Room didn't have a fridge, but you could 'rent' one for an extra five bucks. The location is great!! Right beside Shoneys, extremely close to Arby's, McDonalds, Wendys, Bojangles, Subway, etc. Now for the best part...the pool was awesome!! Clean!!! This was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank furriefurther
Reviewed 24 September 2007

Motel 6... it is NOT the Ritz... but this particular one isn't terrible either. The rates are LOW and the rooms are CLEAN.

We stayed overnight with our three preschool boys. When we first checked in, the boys and my husband ran ahead of me while I checked out the lobby area. When I went to find them, I realized I didn't know the room number. I thought to myself, "Surely that won't matter. They are so noisy, I'll hear them right away". WRONG. I couldn't hear them at all, and believe me I have no sissy-boys in my family! They are LOUD (in a joyful way... don't get me wrong). I could not hear any noises from the hallway. This is a big plus for families travelling with kiddos.

The lobby was clean and the desk staff was very friendly. They also spoke clearly and were easy to understand. We had some trouble booking the hotel through the direct phone line because no one who answered spoke English but when we arrived, the staff was all very fluent and helpful.

The room was fine. The towels were not huge but adequate. The floors were clean and the linens were fresh. For a hotel near an airport, this place is silent.

My husband and children thought this motel was perfect because it was within walking distance of Shoneys! I definitely think this will be our midway stop on our route to the beach. Cheap, clean, and next to Shoneys.... 'nuff said.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank OhioMomofBoys
Reviewed 10 September 2006

The motel is all inside halls, the general manager Larry? was very rude to me, the office area smelled like smoke, and the entire experience there with the management and staff is just about the worst. They where snippy when I would ask questions, the manager rolled his eyes when I told him my bathroom was dirty to move me, he even said he should put me on the "no rent list". Well consider myself there, because I will not be back.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
5  Thank uniquengay
A TripAdvisor Member
Springfield MO
Reviewed 12 April 2006

My mom and I stayed here while attending a NASCAR race at Martinsville Virginia. The location was PERFECT for the speedway. It is right by the interstate so travel was easy to get to the mall and other attractions. There is a Shoney's right next door that had a great breakfast bar as well as a Wendy's and a couple of other fast food eateries. The rooms were basic. If you are just looking for a nice clean place to sleep that isn't going to break the bank, this is deffinatly the hotel for you. I felt completly safe and I am going to be staying there again for the next race I attend.

• Stayed: April 2006