Courtyard by Marriott Greensboro
Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$224
US$212
O.Henry Hotel(Greensboro)
US$315
All reviewsstarbucks coffeelobby bistrofront deskroom was cleanfamily travelnice outdoor poolwithin walking distancemade to order breakfastconvenient hotelvery comfortable staysome tlcparking lothigh point marketthird floora nice place to staybusiness travelerrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Overnight stay. Great clean place. The room was clean and attractive. No fridge but that's ok. Really enjoyed our stay. They have lots if amenities. They also have a Bristol Cafe with Starbucks on site. The staff was really friendly. After you place your order they delivery your food to your table. The staff looked and acted very professional. They had oval shape booths all with their own private television. I was really impress and would really like to stay here again. I obtained this room by bidding on it on Priceline. Got it for 1/4th the actual rate.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 30 July 2013

There was no refrigerator in my room to store any food (apparently you have to request this??! what.) and breakfast ends at 9:30 AM.... when I tried to order food on my way out, the response I got from the front desk agent who came over to the Bistro was "Well, it's business week and no one eats after 9:30 so.."

1. Ahem... It's "business week"? Funny, I'm here on business and just because I'm not in a suit does not mean I am not
2. No one? I am some"one" and I'd like something more substantial on my way out than a cup of Starbucks coffee, thanks!

Furthermore, the walls are so darn thin I could hear the phone conversations of the man next door to me... until 11-something PM...

I usually love Courtyards but this was not the best Courtyard experience.

It is newly renovated but seriously, get you [--] together please :)

- Hospitality Consultant for a living!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Nikki R
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Great hotel for the price. Close to numerous restaurants and shopping. You could tell this hotel had recently been renovated and they did a great job at it. The lobby is small but some how they managed to include and restaurant/bar that would change appearance daily for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Very smart and impressive. Not to mention the food was great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 21 June 2013

The Greensboro Courtyard Marriott is a well-maintained hotel with a friendly staff. We stayed in a third floor room with a balcony with a small table and 2 chairs that overlooked the outdoor pool and courtyard. The pool closed at 11 p.m. and there was no issue with outside noise in our room. The rooms are fairly large and very clean. The beds are plush and soft; a little too soft for my personal perference. The room was quiet. Breakfast was included with our room and served in the lobby bistro with place your order counter-type service. Prices are expensive if not included with your room. The hotel is located close to many restaurants, from fastfood to sit-down style and shopping. The location is an easy on and off I-40.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Went to Greensboro to attend a play and just get away for the weekend. We had stayed at this property before but it had been a few years. Very nice surprise to see it has been completely renovated. All of the rooms are now updated and non-smoking. Our bedding was very comfortable. The property was quiet and felt very safe. The housekeeping staff was helpful. We sat by the pool and enjoyed that very much. There are a number of good restaurants in the area. All in all, a very good experience. We would for sure do it again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside overlooking the pool have balconies. Rooms facing the outside parking lots have outdoor "ledges" but no wide enough for a chair.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple