“Quick Business Trip”

Ranked #29 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Ohio
“Quick Business Trip”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Was here for a couple nights last week, and found the staff to be very accommodating. They went out of their way to get me in a room early so I could change and run off to an early afternoon meeting. Room was clean and updated. Very good experience. Little hard to find, as my GPS took me right by the place and told to keep going. Be careful of this if using the address in a GPS.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Monterey, CA
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights this past weekend. The overall hotel was very nice. VERY friendly and accommodating staff - I give the staff 5/5. But I give the hotel a 3 because the impression changed once we got to our room. We were on the 5th floor, and although clean, we were immediately hit with a very pungent, strange smell. I still can't pin point it, but my best guess is someone had an animal in there that peed everywhere and then tried to cover it up. It was a very bad smell. I convinced myself breathing through my mouth was best, but then I just tasted it. We came in late from a 9 hour drive, so we didn't want to change rooms - we dealt with it. The bathroom had mildew stains over the door that were very noticeable. Other than that, the hotel was very nice and I would highly recommend staying here if you are in the Greensboro area. Shuttle driver to the airport was VERY nice!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Valentine, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2013

A great room at a decent price. The hotel lobby/bistro/bar/breakfast area was modern and useful. The strip mall across the street is handy if you need to grab something quick. Nightlife or really quality dining would require a cab ride. Recommended for business or family travel. I went to the ACC tournament which was an 8-10 minute drive away.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Ohio
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Overnight stay. Great clean place. The room was clean and attractive. No fridge but that's ok. Really enjoyed our stay. They have lots if amenities. They also have a Bristol Cafe with Starbucks on site. The staff was really friendly. After you place your order they delivery your food to your table. The staff looked and acted very professional. They had oval shape booths all with their own private television. I was really impress and would really like to stay here again. I obtained this room by bidding on it on Priceline. Got it for 1/4th the actual rate.

• Stayed August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 July 2013

There was no refrigerator in my room to store any food (apparently you have to request this??! what.) and breakfast ends at 9:30 AM.... when I tried to order food on my way out, the response I got from the front desk agent who came over to the Bistro was "Well, it's business week and no one eats after 9:30 so.."

1. Ahem... It's "business week"? Funny, I'm here on business and just because I'm not in a suit does not mean I am not
2. No one? I am some"one" and I'd like something more substantial on my way out than a cup of Starbucks coffee, thanks!

Furthermore, the walls are so darn thin I could hear the phone conversations of the man next door to me... until 11-something PM...

I usually love Courtyards but this was not the best Courtyard experience.

It is newly renovated but seriously, get you [--] together please :)

- Hospitality Consultant for a living!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Nikki R
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Great hotel for the price. Close to numerous restaurants and shopping. You could tell this hotel had recently been renovated and they did a great job at it. The lobby is small but some how they managed to include and restaurant/bar that would change appearance daily for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Very smart and impressive. Not to mention the food was great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
forest
Reviewed 21 June 2013

The Greensboro Courtyard Marriott is a well-maintained hotel with a friendly staff. We stayed in a third floor room with a balcony with a small table and 2 chairs that overlooked the outdoor pool and courtyard. The pool closed at 11 p.m. and there was no issue with outside noise in our room. The rooms are fairly large and very clean. The beds are plush and soft; a little too soft for my personal perference. The room was quiet. Breakfast was included with our room and served in the lobby bistro with place your order counter-type service. Prices are expensive if not included with your room. The hotel is located close to many restaurants, from fastfood to sit-down style and shopping. The location is an easy on and off I-40.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family