Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport
US$202
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$155
US$95
US$108
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Red Roof
US$162
US$141
  • Pool
US$224
US$212
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletshot tubfree drinksbusiness tripliving roomcomplimentary breakfasta great staygreensboro airportfirst floornorth carolinafront desk staffenjoyed my stayfitness centerindoor poolclose to the airportstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites Hotel for a business trip. The staff went above and beyond and were so helpful! Our conference was also held at the hotel, and they again took great care of our business needs and accommodated us as necessary. I'd recommend this hotel to others and would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Kara,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your conference.

I look forward to sharing your feedback with our team, and to the next opportunity your that your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Overall my trip to this hotel was nice. I did have issues with the room which included the toilet not being thoroughly clean, and stains on the furniture. I also had issues enjoying the food that was available for the conference because of my food allergy. However, the staff was always very friendly and worked quickly to resolve any needs.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Cierra,

I appreciate the feedback, and apologize for the noted items as we continue to work on maintaining a certain level of quality in service, cleanlines, and overall product. I'm glad that overall it was a nice experience. If you are back in our hotel, please ask for me at the desk, as I'd appreciate the opportunity to thank you & apologize personally.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was there on business, but the attention and the hotel location were very convenient. There were close by restaurants. Easy and very close access to I-40. The hotel prices was accessible. Hot breakfast was wonderful.

Dear Geovana,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Our stay, although a little bit more expensive than other hotels, was worth every penny. From the Manager Reception to the morning buffet were great. Loved looking at the fountains. After a 10 hour drive, it was exactly what my family needed/wanted. We ate in the dining room and loved the food. Typically we get pizza at the start of our vacation in the hotel we stay at, but it was nice to have a great restaurant where we don't have to travel or get a to-go order. Pool and spa were nice. It was great that it was indoors since it was raining outside. I would definately come back again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kenneth,

I appreciate the wonderful feedback. I look forward to sharing your comments with our team, and to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast bar. This location is very focused on customer care and go out of their way to make the customer feel at home and appreciated. Excellent courtesy shuttle as well. Very pleased with stay.

Dear Charlie,

I appreciate all of the wonderful feedback. Thank you! I look forward to sharing your comments with our team, and to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.