“Very Friendly Staff!”

Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport
Ranked #38 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The staff at this hotel is very friendly! Our stay was over Memorial Day weekend. The noise level must be good because there were tons of kids there for a soccer tournament, but not once did we hear them while sleeping. I am a little sensitive to smells and there was a mildew smell in our room, but I never called about it, so that is on me and not hotel management. I can say that after promising my 4yo all way down (5hour drive) that we would be jumping in the pool as soon as we checked in I was VERY disappointed that the pool was not open yet. There was an issue with the city and filtration requirements. I am completely understanding of this, but an email with that news could have saved me a lot of trouble dealing with my son.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
MItch H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Good Morning Wonderfulshana:
Thank you for your kind review about our hotel. I am sorry that your son couldn't swim. We were arranging all sorts of venues to help soften the blow, of which we didn't realize until the day before you arrived. It is a brand new pool! Regardless, it is approved now and we hope you will come back to visit us and allow us to host your son in our very nice pool. Thanks again.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We spent one night at the Holiday Inn Airport. The hotel was busy and I was a little worried after seeing & hearing MANY middle school boys running in the hallways (soccer tourney must have been in town). Thankfully, they must have gotten all their energy out because we enjoyed a quiet & restful night. We had a spacious king room on the rear side of the hotel away from the interstate. The bedding was nice with four king size pillows. Room decor was modern. All areas of the hotel were extremely clean. Hotel employees were pleasant. Enjoyable overnight stay at the Holiday Inn Airport.

2  Thank love2bncharleston

Dear Love2bncharleston: Hey I love Charleston too! Thanks so much for your perfect rating of our hotel. Yes, we hosted many soccer players during your stay, and I'm glad that your stay was a pleasant one. There were many tournaments in town and a great deal of energy within the hotel like you said.

Thanks again for your lovely response.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

easy to reach as connection is quite.
The hotel is very good and the lobby really spacy.
the team is always firendly and welcome you with smiles. rooms are ok and clean.
you have a nice pool quite large with chair for tanning a little the skin. so very nice stay.
the breakfast was very good and tasty.
I would stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thanks Sunresnes for your excellent review. Our staff appreciates the time you took to complete it and share your thoughts. We discuss these in our daily meetings and will surely speak about this one and share the information you gave us about your visit.
Thanks again!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed here with husband and toddler for stopover to vacation destination. Room was reasonable (bought on priceline), staff was friendly. Room was cozy with exception to how close the toilet was to the sink basin. I had to sit on it sideways, lol, but it didn't hinder my experience there. Not close to any restaurants I saw, however, the front desk helped us with the number or pizza delivery.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
MItch H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear TracyP5:
Thank you for staying at our hotel and the excellent rating you gave us. We truly appreciate your wonderful comments and hope to host your next stay.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed overnight to see Barton College Golf Teams, we had a very nice room. It was very clean and the hotel was very friendly. The breakfast the next morning was outstanding. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Lucama:
Thank you for your recent comments on your stay at our hotel. And indeed thank you for the excellent rating.

Cordailly,

Reviewed 9 May 2014

The minute we walked inn, Jay made us more than welcome the rooms were lovely everywhere was exceptionally clean the pool and surrounding are was very inviting. The evening meal was good and all the staff were very friendly. As a night stop we couldn't have asked for better. Thank you Holiday Inn

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
MItch H, Owner at Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Good Day John A and welcome to the the US!
I speak for us and especially for Jay how much we appreciate your wonderful comments. It is indeed a personal reward and an outstanding note of Jay's commitment to make his/our hotel your hotel of first choice.
I hope you have a remarkable remainder of your journey and have hopes you may come back to see us once again.
Thank you.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Apr 23, 2014 Nan Ekari L

we book a hotel on a weekday just to enjoy a theater movie in a room with our little one, book thru 1800 and said grantee to have the pay per view channels, but on arrival it is not available. 1800 staff said breakfast included, but nx morning we were kicked out from the bar said we dont have that service cos we dont ask for that. end up we drive down to macdonal to have breakfast.
last not least, i wanted to have a hot coffee without i brewing by myself, with cup cream, they said they dont have coffee available at night. huh???every holiday inn has it, but not u???

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
MItch H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Nan Ekari L:
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I was wondering which 1800 number you called to get the information you based your choice of hotel was? Our goal is to have each guest satisfied with their stay, however we have not had pay per view movies or provided free breakfast in several years. This concerns me since your stay was not up to your expectations.

Please forward that information to me If you are able. As always we appreciate your comments and have hopes that these issues can be resolved as soon as possible.