“Excellent customer service”

Ranked #39 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Austin, Texas
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Clean hotel, great service,good rate, and the bar has the funniest and nice bartender Asha and the restaurant Marissa and Tamara, great personal. We stay in the 2th floor very quiet, prices at the bar real good "Corona light" $2.25, domestic beers $2.95

Room Tip: Any room overall good hotel
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Josue M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The service by the staff at this hotel is among the best I've ever had anywhere. The check-in experience was very fast and professional. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly and very professional.

North Port, Florida, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Requested a quiet room on the top floor & got it. Sup tied by the granite in the bathroom & the extreme comfort of the King Sized bed. Only a $10 fee for bringing our puppy. So easy to take her down the stairs next to our room & walk her in the open field behind the hotel. Glad I cancelled our reservations at Hyatt Place in exchange for this hidden gem!

• Stayed July 2014
Mandeville, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Friendly staff, clean, good restaurant, and good location...had trouble with hot water and water pressure though...staff said it was being repaired later that day. Overall, I would stay there again! Recommended++++

Reviewed 11 July 2014

No hot water the first night and phone was dead the whole three day stay. Biggest problem was digital channels did not work in my room (No HBO).I had to wait two days to get someone to fix it. Overall a nice hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear J s,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and apologize for the inconvenience the TV and hot shower may have caused. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Tuxedo, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 July 2014

When I checked in, I was told that the hot water was off but would be restored by 8 p.m. (not a problem--everyone has issues now and then).

Later in the evening, I went looking for some soda (I couldn't remember where the desk clerk said the machines were). I ended up in the lobby, where the clerk reminded me that the machine is on the 4th floor, but there was also a machine right in the lobby. He thought the soda might be a little more here than upstairs, so I told him I'd go upstairs. He said I had been so kind with regard to the water issue, he wanted me to have a complimentary bottle of Coke. What a nice gesture!

I'll definitely return . . .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
MItch H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Good Morning Friends:
Thank you so much for your excellent review of our property. It is indeed a pleasure to hear great things from our guests. We hope you may return and choose our hotel as your hotel of first choice.
Mitch High GM
Fayetteville
Reviewed 23 June 2014

While traveling, stopped in for one night stay. Reasonable rate, good location, and great customer service. Mr. McKivett at the front desk made sure we had everything we needed for a great night't rest. Thank you.

Room Tip: Our room faced the back parking lot and we could not hear the highway at all.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
MItch H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Fascinateu:
Thank you very much for your kind remarks and identifying one of our associates for great service. It is truly pleasing to hear that we have taken care of our guests to their complete satisfaction. Thanks again and we hope to see you back in Greensboro soon.
Mitch High, GM