“Please Help These People”

and 1 more site!
Greensboro East Motel
Ranked #61 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Please Help These People”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

As soon as I walked into the room, something smelled funny. When I was taking a shower, the shower-head and faucet run at the same time, so the bath overflows. The sidewalks are cracked and dirty. For breakfast on the first day, the biscuits were frozen, and the only good thing were the danishes. The last night, we walked into the room, and there was a giant roach on the wall. The management gave us a new and improved room, but still...it wasn't okay. I would have rather stayed at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
mcleansville
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I stayed at the quality inn on east lee street the service was good and the staff,the room was very clean and the breakfast was so great with the hot waffles was great please keep them on your breakfast bar.The staff was great and the housekeeping,Great location to stay at right next to highway.

Room Tip: Good Stayed.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank tiffany c
fortlee
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This was my business trip where I look for the nice lodging and boarding which I found acoording to my taste.People are nice srvice is very good.I always recommand this place to my friends and family.the internet was fast.

Room Tip: can't remember
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Special Thanks to the Quality Inn for hosting our baseball team for the IP Classic Baseball Tournament. Special thanks to Rachael, LaTonya and Bennie, employees of the Quality Inn, who went out of their way to make our four days special. The rooms were clean, plenty of towels, blankets, coffee, and more. We had a blast!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Madison, Mississippi
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I found this deal that wasn't a deal on Hotwire. The hotel looked good and the room was clean but the AC in this room was not working. They had a big reunion going on in the hotel and they didn't want to give me an available room with AC because they thought they could sell it at a higher price than Hotwire. In fact, when I spoke to the manager he did not understand why they were selling rooms at this price while they had this big reunion going on. I asked if he new the room had ineffective AC and he said, "We've got a work order in on it". He also claimed that the only room available at that price was this one. I called Hotwire and they got me a room at another hotel.

Room Tip: Don't trust this management
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Greensboro hotels

ohio
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I called 1 hour before we arrived & reserved 2 rooms for 1 night. Checked in without looking at rooms (big mistake). Desk clerk gave us our keys, I tried mine, wouldn't work, realized the key was for a different room, the numbers didn't match what the envelope had written on it, took it back, got the right key, & it was all down hill from there. Both rooms stunk, & were dirty.. went to office asked if he had better & cleaner rooms, was told "Oh yes!" Got 2 new rooms & they were worse than the first 2. Checked out & went to Holiday Inn Express next door & got 2 great rooms.

Room Tip: Stay away! lol
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank ilovethebeachohio
Ranson, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Our parties checked in on 6-23-2012 and we have absolutely NO complaints. We ran into an emergency where someone stole a set of car keys belonging to a member of our traveling party and the staff who was on duty on 6-24-12 from 0900-1800hrs was the most supportive and understanding and accommodating staff that we have ever encountered. The staff continued to check on us up to the resolution of the emergency.

I would absolutely stay at this hotel again without question.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool area offer the best scenery.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Paul C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensboro
Super 8 Greensboro
Best Western Plus Greensboro/Coliseum Area
Hampton Inn Greensboro East
Hampton Inn Greensboro East
#1 of 1 in McLeansville

Been to Greensboro East Motel? Share your experiences!