“My stay”

Ranked #25 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
A TripAdvisor Member
“My stay”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

this hotel does not have a breakfast bar as was stated on expedia. I liked the hotel overall and would stay their again. The hotel staff are very friendly especially the room cleaning staff. this hotel is an older hotel and has some minor defects like in my room the chalking around the shower facet had come loose and the facet and there was about a 1/4 of an inch gap. But little things like that do not bother when the bed makes up for it all. I slept very well on those mattresses.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Turkish first
High Point, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 May 2013

My stay here at the Double tree was very nice. the atmosphere was wonderful and the rooms were very cleaning and welcoming. The people who were on staff were a great compliment to my stay for they helped me out with the multitude of questions that i had. the elevators were great because I did not have to wait for a very long time. Even on my way out, the lady at the front desk reminded us to check to make sure that we mad all of our belongings and when we wen to check, we had left our phone chargers. my overall stay was wonderful

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Ellenboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Room was very nice, very clean, and very roomy. Bed was very comfortable. Fastest elevators I have ever seen in a hotel. Service was friendly. Had a great stay. We were there for a dance competition and hotel was just what we needed. Indoor pool was great for the kids.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Greensboro, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Our stay was excellent! The front desk staff were very accommodating and the room was really comfortable and clean! The beds were the most comfortable part of the stay! Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Greensboro, NC area!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Nice, clean rooms. Attentive staff. Decent room service. Good breakfast buffet (additional charge, not included in basic room rate, but there are a couple of special rates that include breakfast for guests).q

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank safe77
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I recently stayed at this Doubletree while on business. I found my stay at the hotel to be a very pleasant experience. When I returned from my trip, I realized that I inadvertently left 3 expensive shirts in the closet. I called the hotel and spoke to a woman on staff. She was absolutely amazing to work with. She displayed a real sense of ownership. She immediately recovered my items and had them FedExed to me right away. She seemed genuinely concerned despite the fact that it was clearly my mistake. So refreshing today to find someone so professional and dedicated to customer service. I'll definitely stay at this Doubletree again.

• Stayed May 2013
DTManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Greensboro, responded to this review, 6 May 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy that our team member owned the opportunity to serve our guest, you! Please visit us again soon.
Lynchburg, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Great location. Nice rooms. Comfortable beds. Smoking available. Bar prices very reasonable. Windows actually open for FRESH air! Close to malls and all types of restaurants and bars. Checked in early with no problem. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends