All reviews front desk pancake machine the hilton garden inn great access fourth floor would stay again yogurt a great stay guilford college room was clean the breakfast area other hotels nice hotel free breakfast staff was friendly enjoyed our stay upon check
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Was here for Junior Olympics; the hotel was nice and has hot breakfast. The pool at the hotel was not working so they allowed us to mingle outside during our visit. The staff was friendly and I will return again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greensboro-Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for the five star review of our Greensboro hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, pool, friendly staff, and location. We look forward to seeing you again during the next Junior Olympics.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I stayed here for a week and a half on business travel. It was reasonably quiet except Friday and Saturday nights when there were more vacationers spending the night, but it quieted down between 10 and 11. It's close to my customer's site and plenty of decent, affordable restaurants. There's also basic shopping (Walmart, Target, etc.) options to pick up anything you might need, but forgot to pack. It's close to I-40 and the airport. It's not far from downtown Greensboro and several nearby attractions.

The outdoor pool was unavailable due to equipment failure. This wasn't a big deal to me, but it was probably a major issue for vacationers staying there over the weekend.

The laundry facilities require a short walk to the Hilton Garden Inn next door which was inconvenient, but not a major issue.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms face the freeway less than a tenth of a mile away
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greensboro-Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed our location. We also allow our guests to use the other amenities next door as well. We appreciate your understanding and patience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

only thing good about our stay was the beds. Other than that when I booked the room I
Asked if the pool open n on arrival IT WAS NOT,they also charged my card $25 n I’m still waiting for it.DECEITFUL’

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greensboro-Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for the experience you had with us. We provide access for our guests to use the neighboring pool when ours is unavailable. We do place a hold on the card for incidentals, but this will fall off in 3-10 days depending on your bank. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to remedy your experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not in line with any other holiday inn express I have ever stayed in. The rooms were outdated and musty. Not worth the money. It wasn’t just my room. My work colleagues rooms, 3 others, smelled bad ...musty and hints of smoke. Just doesn’t seem clean and up to the standards of Holiday Inn Express. Very disappointing.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Buddy C
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greensboro-Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that we did not meet your needs or expectations. We will bring the smell in your room to our housekeeping teams attention. We hope your next stay with us is improved for all of you. Please let us know anything we can do to remedy your experience.

Area Sales Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I can not begin to describe the excellent customer service we have received from this location! First they helped me out when I booked the wrong weekend. Then when we arrived they were more than accommodating to the lady cleaning our room, front desk attendant, breakfast was delicious with wonderful staff! Clean and quiet. I can’t say enough about this location!!! Wow!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greensboro-Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel and staff. We love to hear that every member of our staff exceeded your expectations for service. We hope to see you again soon!
Regards,