See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2012 via mobile

Every time I stay at this Super 8 the staff is always super nice to me. I enjoy my stay every time!! I would recommend this Super 8 to anyone!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
super8greensboronc, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Guest Review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing a review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 336-273-1983.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I selected to stay at Greensboro for a night, since it is located almost mid-way between Washington D.C. and Atlanta, GA. I selected this hotel since I could book it for a night's stay with my Wyndham Reward Points that I had accumulated since past few months. The location is convenient and there are sufficient parking spaces. The building is rather worn out, however, the king size room on the first floor that we stayed in was decent and clean. The A/C worked properly but is a bit noisy. No issues with bathroom either, however, I would have loved cleaner towels. There is a mini-fridge, microwave and a small TV in the room. Breakfast is just for the sake of it! Worth the value.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
super8greensboronc, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Reviewed 3 May 2012

Twice a year I make the trek from Ohio to the area to attend the international Furniture Market. I have been doing so for a great many years and I have been staying at this property for the last 12. When I first started staying here it was simply about the price. This event brings over 100,000 people to the area and creates a great deal of demand for housing. People rent out their homes and take their vacations the demand is so great. The rates we paid reflected this demand. Construction of a number hotels has brought rates to a more reasonable level but I have never had a reason to change to another facility.

There are newer and fancier places to stay, but I am treated more like family here than a guest of the property. The room is clean, the bed, pillows and linens are comfortable, the shower pressure is good. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the room that I use on a daily basis during my usual 5/6 night stay. One of the few drawbacks is there are no eateries within walking distance, but not a problem if you are driving.

If you are also a market attendee, I would contact them in advance to take advantage of the rates and services they offer. They are also on the Shuttle route, door to door no parking no gas.

My perspective on this property is probably unique but that does stop me from recommending it. It is a great value for the money whether you are a regular, someone looking for an extended stay, or just passing through.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
super8greensboronc, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I was visiting here for the High Point Furniture market show; which I will add sadly disappointed. So I viewed hotels that were on their shuttle list; like most of us we look for a bargain - Well keep looking. I returned to my room at 3 in the afternoon; not cleaned yet. This is not exceptable. The place is a dump, Clean if they decide to clean.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank reneein2art
super8greensboronc, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Guest Review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 336-273-1983

Shai Patel

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Very good value for price paid. Hotel staff was friendly and courteous. We had 2 dogs travelling with us, hotel is pet friendly, but unfortunatly all pet rooms are smoking rooms. The staff at the hotel notified us and let us know that they would try to get rid of the smoke smell as much as possible. Upon checking in and going to our room we had found that they had sprayed the room down very well and placed burning candles in the room. I am very pleased to say we had no issues the room smelt GREAT! Love this place staff is awesome they really do care about their customers! Will recommend to friends and will definetly be back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
super8greensboronc, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012