See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8greensboronc, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2012

Reviewed 9 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 9 June 2012 via mobile

Every time I stay at this Super 8 the staff is always super nice to me. I enjoy my stay every time!! I would recommend this Super 8 to anyone!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
super8greensboronc, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Guest Review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing a review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 336-273-1983.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I selected to stay at Greensboro for a night, since it is located almost mid-way between Washington D.C. and Atlanta, GA. I selected this hotel since I could book it for a night's stay with my Wyndham Reward Points that I had accumulated since past few months. The location is convenient and there are sufficient parking spaces. The building is rather worn out, however, the king size room on the first floor that we stayed in was decent and clean. The A/C worked properly but is a bit noisy. No issues with bathroom either, however, I would have loved cleaner towels. There is a mini-fridge, microwave and a small TV in the room. Breakfast is just for the sake of it! Worth the value.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
super8greensboronc, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Reviewed 3 May 2012

Twice a year I make the trek from Ohio to the area to attend the international Furniture Market. I have been doing so for a great many years and I have been staying at this property for the last 12. When I first started staying here it was simply about the price. This event brings over 100,000 people to the area and creates a great deal of demand for housing. People rent out their homes and take their vacations the demand is so great. The rates we paid reflected this demand. Construction of a number hotels has brought rates to a more reasonable level but I have never had a reason to change to another facility.

There are newer and fancier places to stay, but I am treated more like family here than a guest of the property. The room is clean, the bed, pillows and linens are comfortable, the shower pressure is good. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the room that I use on a daily basis during my usual 5/6 night stay. One of the few drawbacks is there are no eateries within walking distance, but not a problem if you are driving.

If you are also a market attendee, I would contact them in advance to take advantage of the rates and services they offer. They are also on the Shuttle route, door to door no parking no gas.

My perspective on this property is probably unique but that does stop me from recommending it. It is a great value for the money whether you are a regular, someone looking for an extended stay, or just passing through.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
super8greensboronc, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012