“Stay” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #49 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Galveston
“Stay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Room was terribly worn. Needs updating and lacked routine care. Towels were so thin that one would not suffice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8GSO-GM, General Manager at Super 8 Greensboro, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Johnnie,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us valuable feedback on your stay. I am deeply sorry that we could not satisfy your needs during your most recent stay. Please know that your feedback has been shared with my front desk and housekeeping team along with my Assistant Manger so that we can improve on the areas you touched on in your review. It is our job to make sure that each and every guest that walks through our doors are happy weather they are first time customers or long time friends. Again we apologize and we hope we get a chance to redeem ourselves and prove to you that we are capable of satisfying our customers needs. Your feedback was very valuable and we appreciate your business. Thank you.

Ap
GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Aventura
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

I mean this place is WAY out of the way. If I didn't have a GPS, I would still be seaching. Once I got there several nice things did happen. First, I got to the hotel at 5 AM and they let me have the room. Nice. The room was stark, but highly functional. The room had an iron and board, a coffee maker, standard toiletries, etc. The bed was super comfortable. There is a continental breakfast with cereal and juice, etc. And there was a computer and TV by the front desk. The staff were very helpful and seemed to really care. Please note that there is nothing to do in the area. There was a supermarket within three blocks and a Home Depot in the opposite direction, but that is about it. I would stay here again in a heartbeat for business purposes. Nicely priced and I have a car to get around. This is not a vacation spot.

Room Tip: Not much to say. This is a nice, cheap local motel highly suitable for the business traveler.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Super8GSO-GM, General Manager at Super 8 Greensboro, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Robert,

I am pleased that we left a satisfying impression on you when you left our hotel. It is always refreshing to hear a customer give us kind feedback on their stay, especially when they enjoyed it. I will be sure to share your kind words with my entire staff so that we can continue to provide the same service to our future guests. We certainly appreciate your kind words and the time you took to write them, but most of all we appreciate your business. We hope you come and visit us again in the near future.

Ap
GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensboro
Holiday Inn Express Suites Greensboro East
#52 of 76 in Greensboro
Hampton Inn Greensboro East
Hampton Inn Greensboro East
#1 of 1 in McLeansville

Been to Super 8 Greensboro? Share your experiences!