“Great stay at a great price!”

Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum
Ranked #27 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
“Great stay at a great price!”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We stayed one night on the way from Cleveland to Myrtle Beach. Our check in was easy. We entered the room and it had fresh clean air. The carpet was newer as well as the desk/chair and the bedspreads. We always check for bedbugs--there were none. We always check the sheets and they were clean. This location was quiet and clean, perfect for our overnight stay. We would definitely stay here again on a future trip.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 May 2012

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are nice and very clean. The king suites are a little bigger with a computer desk in them. You can't beat the quality of the hotel for the price. It is in a great location right off the interstate with plenty of restaurants to eat at. the only little thing I didn't like was the internet was a little slow. Otherwise this was a great experience and we will be back.

Room Tip: Don't just get the standard room, get the bigger ones they have computer desk and more room.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elysa H
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Was a non-smoking room, but really smelled of smoke, but then again the housekeeper had a cigerette in her mouth the whole time.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, 15 May 2012
Thank you for the feedback. We understand how a non-smoking room smelling of smoke can negatively impact customers. We do not want to create or give the impression that we caused this discomfort for a guest. Please accept our apologies. I will share this review with our staff. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Red Roof accomodations are satisfactory and very near our venue which made it nice for traveling with the furry kids!

No frills, but clean and nice staff/housekeeping. Stayed 2x in March for shows.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We arrived early and the room that had been set aside for us had not been made up. Kim, the manager, made accommodations and got us into a very nice room on the first floor. Truly great service. All the staff at this Red Roof are friendly and courteous; we've stayed their several times, now, and the rates are awesome - a great deal. Many restaurants of all stripes are very nearby. Can't recommend enough.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Driving thru NC and saw sign for the Red Roof which was right off interstate. Hotel is in two separate buildings. I stayed in business king room which was very clean and bed was great. Initially had no connectivity to internet but after calling front desk they found there was an issue and technician came in and fixed it within an hour or so. Clerks were very friendly and helpful.

There are many restuarants within walking distance including a Hooters just in front of hotel as well as a Longhorn.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Joseph S
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Whenever business, and sometimes it's pleasure, takes me to Greensboro, NC, my hotel of choice is the Coliseum Red Roof Inn. Check in is always a smooth process. The staff is always courteous and down-to-earth. If ever there is a problem, and it's rare that there is, the staff always try to resolve whatever issue immediately to make my stay a hassle free and comfortable one. Typically, it's usually very cordial and friendly young ladies who check me in and out....can't remember most of there names, but I'm sure they know I appreciate their customer service each time I stay. Whenever i'm there on business, it's usually late night, so I don't return to my room till early morning (4-5am)....therefore I usually request for a late checkout. I've stayed at a few hotels in the past where they were too friendly with that request, but these young ladies always understand and are wiliing to accomodate me (known as Mr. R!). The grounds of this property are well-secured in the evening....the lanscape is clean. The rooms are clean. And everything always functions properly in my room. In these economic challenging times, good customer service is not easy to come by. I'm glad I can still count on good quality service at this Red Roof! I recommed this hotel highly to anyone staying in Greensboro! And last, it's convenient to serveral resturants, shopping, and next to the freeway...therefore, easy access!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business