“Excellent service”

Ranked #25 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Durham, North Carolina
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

I usually enjoy my stays at this location. This time I met a guest, in the lobby, who apparently had never stayed here, before that week (Jan.16th). She let me know that she didn't intend for this to be her last.time staying at this hotel (she'd already spent several nights there, before I arrived), This guest raved about the wonderful treatment, she'd received from Keisha, which's the same response that I've each time that I stay here.. Keisha (as the guest implied) makes you feel so comfortable, & tries to accommodate the guests as much as it is within her limits. In fact, this guest spoke of Keisha & Pam (housekeeping) in a way, like family. Since I usually've a similar type experience (very positive), then it's no shock that this guest's so pleased staying at this hotel. I just had trouble getting the door to open, until I realized that I should turn the doorknob in an upward direction, instead of the usual downward direction. Otherwise, all was good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Hello,

Thanks for providing a review for your recent stay. It is always a pleasure to hear from customers, especially from returning customers. We do our best to provide great customer service. Keisha is a very valuable team member and is elated that you mentioned her service. I apologize for the inconvenience with the door. We will do our best to correct this concern.

Thanks again for your feedback. We truly value you as a customer and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Regards,

Nelson Beam

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

My husband and our Doxie Charlie had a great time spent in this hotel. Jeris, Keicha went out of their way to help in anyway that would make our stay better. We have stayed here 2 different times. The hotel is convenient to Greensboro. Lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for a king bed room.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. It is great to hear that you and your husband had a great time. We are a pet friendly hotel so it’s also great to hear Charlie enjoyed his stay. The staff was very pleased to hear they met your expectations.

Thanks again for sharing your experience. We all hope to see you again if your travels return you to Greensboro.

Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

If it was possible, I would rate this place 3.5. It's definitely not a 3, and not quite a 4, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. The key to my first room didn't work, and since it was in the midst of the recent polar spell, I could have done without the cold trudge back to the front office. However, the nice lady at the front desk upgraded me, and I was happily taken aback by the room I got: a king with a curvaceous desk area and humongous flat-screen TV. It was very clean and apparently newly remodeled. It was also way more room than I needed, but I certainly didn't complain. I'd never heard of the chain before, but will definitely try it again based on my experience in Greensboro.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank modmodwest
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Hello,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. You are correct; the temperatures were the reason for the problem. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. I can assure you, this is not a typical problem.

It’s s great to hear that the remainder of your stay went well and you enjoy the features of our rooms. We believe we offer a quality room at an affordable price. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thanks again for sharing your experience.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Most convenient hotel in greensboro, nc. Located in the center of everything you really couldnt get any better! And the rates on top of all that are AWESOME! Clean cozy rooms that a mended to daily! Great job on the remodel! And I love mu pillow... so comfy! Lol

• Stayed November 2013
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback concerning your stay. We also agree that our location is convenient to shopping and special event locations. Our goals are to provide clean comfortable rooms with great service at a competitive rate.

We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels return you to Greensboro.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Greatly enjoyed the stay at this Inn. On a busy weekend, checking in was a good experience and the staff is very professional! The rooms were clean and the cleaning ladies were very respectful in the morning when they came around to clean. I would definitely refer anyone to stay at this establishment.

• Stayed October 2013
Hello,

Thank you for providing a review regarding your recent stay. We want to provide a clean room with great service. We are thrilled to hear from satisfied guest. Your kind words are motivational for the staff.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide feedback. We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Greensboro.

Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

I booked several rooms for an event and I must say, I was very pleased with this hotel. When we arrived, everything was already printed out and ready for us to sign. Keisha and Nelson were fabulous. They greeted us with smiles and assisted us very quickly. Their customer service was outstanding. Our rooms were also very clean and comfy. We will definitely be back!!!!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback concerning your stay. The entire staff is always pleased when we hear about a satisfied guest. We want to provide clean rooms with superior service.
Thanks again for sharing your experience. I hope you continue to consider Red Roof Inns your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels return you to Greensboro.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Visiting Greensboro 11/23/13 for a concert and had a Redicard reward certificate for a free night! I chose this location based on reviews and I am here now and very pleased. Front desk clerk was super nice. Check in was quick and room was very clean and smelled fresh. Bathrooms are small but very clean. Bed is pretty comfy. Room 101 back side from office fairly quiet so far!

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. Our RediCard frequent stay program is very popular and I’m happy you chose to spend your free night with us. We want to provide nice clean rooms with great customer service.
Thanks again for staying and sharing your experience. I do hope you stay with us again if your travels return you to Greensboro.