“Reasonably priced extended stay hotel for you and your pets”

Studio 6 Greensboro
Ranked #35 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This was our first visit to Greensboro and we needed a place for two weeks and were looking for a room with a kitchen that accepted cats. The room was large with a full kitchen (microwave, full size fridge, full size stove w/oven and dishwasher) along with a small table and 2 chairs. We had a king size room (highly recommend) which had a small living room w/ fireplace. Studio 6 is not as fancy as the newer extended stay hotels (which are much more expensive and also charge pet fees of $25 per pet/per night). The hotel also had a nice swimming pool and patio area. They also provide full cleaning service once a week. My husband I elected to do it ourselves so as not to stress out the cats. The front office staff were always helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The first floor rooms between the office and the pool are best. The King size rooms are nice and ha...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 March 2013

My family and I arrived Febuary 28th around 7pm Ihad no problems at check in. The only thing I didn't like was that I had called the reservation number when I saw that you can not bring furniture with you and asked they if I can bring a playpen for my 4 month old daughter to sleep in. I was told the hotel has cribs and they marked me down for one. When we arrived it was never marked in our reservation that we need a crib and here come to find out the hotel doesn't even have cribs. So word of advice it is better to call the hotel straight. So after we check in we don't go to our room right away. When we finally come back its late and we go up to our room and find someone already in our room. The person had stayed days earlier and the hotel didn't even know he was still there which I don't understand if they change the code to the doors like they are suppose to. The only other thing we didn't like was that they don't clean the room during a stay unlessits longer than a week. But other than that I would recommend this hotel. Its a great price and the rooms were clean, the bed comfortable, and its not one of those sleazy cheap motels at all.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mommy_2_Three_101214
Reviewed 30 October 2012

clean and definitely worth the money you spend. stayed here in the past but this time there was no iron or ironing board in the room. front staff is helpful and friendly. location is close (walking distance) to a few restuarants and driving distance to a lot more. Mall and movies right across highpoint rd. no daily room service due to it being an "extended stay" place

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We arrived at 1pm on July 2nd(check in is at 3) our room was ready so we got to check in 2 hours early...The room was really nice and clean, bed was soft....was told they would bring us a sheet for the pull out sofa(never got it), the pool is nice ranges from 3.5 foot to 5 foot deep with steps and a ladder....hot tub is approx 3 foot deep with all around benches and was a great place to relax, ALTHOUGH there are people who actually LIVE at this hotel and seem to think it is there pool and they try to over run it, there were people smoking in the pool area which isnt allowed(signs posted). While walking back to my room in the evening of the 2nd I passed a couple of people passing "unnamed" drugs to one another, they got up and walked away when I passed. The staff are nice and helpful(we did get our sheet the 2nd day). Overall it is a 7/10 rating. Oh and the wifi was VERY weak in building 10 that we couldnt even stay connected although in building 6(where friends stayed the wifi was perfect), you do have to wash the dishes and take out trash but like I said it is considered extended stay and u have to do a lil work...overall we paid 111 something for 2 nights in a nice room with a pool and hot tub so for the price it was worth it. our friends also stayed 2 nights and they paid 123 something, that I dont understand but anyways i am not complaining on my end, LOL

Room Tip: Buildings closer to office have stronger wifi signal and closer to pool, building 6 is a good one.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank mcltweety
Reviewed 16 December 2010

Loved being able to cook in the room. When I come, I choose this hotel because I like being right across the street from the mall. I love to shop there. The rooms were clean and the guy at the front desk was really nice! I wished this place had a heated pool though. It had a pool but it wasnt warm enough to swim in it cause it wasnt heated but the hot tub was nice~

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank slsquint
Reviewed 10 December 2010

I stay here every year and its a great place to stay

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kriscool1985
Reviewed 1 November 2010

A lot of crime has been documented at this hotel i.e. drug arrests, guests being robbed , vehicles stolen and rooms being burgularized. Wish I was informed prior to my stay. Visit Greensboro Police Department web page and search for events. Insert the hotel's address which is 2000 Veasley Street.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple