“Great tastes and service”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #68 of 887 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
North Carolina
“Great tastes and service”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Taste of Thai has excellent, friendly service and very good food. We recently returned from Bangkok, and the presentations (example for Pad Thai) were nicer there, but ToT comes close. It is a great place for a change of pace in Greensboro.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank AndrewM_8

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Nice atmosphere, attentive staff. The lunch buffet is exceptional. The Pad Thai is ok but could be more flavorful. All in all a solid Thai restaurant, but not the best in the area.

Visited September 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Excellent Food and Ambience”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My family and I are frequent patrons of Taste of Thai and have never been disappointed! The staff are friendly and helpful even with all our special requests! The food is plentiful and served hot and fresh! We always have some left to take home too! My favorite dish is the cashew chicken! Perfection!

• Visited November 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fresh and plentiful”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

My dish had the right amount of ginger, and the vegetables were done just right. The chicken was very tender. My dad had the two fish dish and had plenty to eat. All came with lots of rice. Service was friendly and accommodating.

Visited November 2013
“"Off Night Perhaps?"”
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

We have been loyal frequent patrons of TOT for YEARS...however I must be honest and say that things seem to be a little "off" lately...maybe it is also not a coincidence that the owner Joe has been absent the last times we visited. On Sunday 11/24/13 we visited around 6pm. When we entered we were greeted by a "new face"...quickly thereafter a familiar face came up and said "seat them at table 3"...the new guy appeared confused, to which the other employee seemed obviously annoyed and said "I will seat them"... Never received our dinner salads and my pad khing which I specifically requested it be cooked crispy arrived barely cooked and sponge like. Please Joe, come back and get things under control!!