“Place to be”

Cuisines: Cambodian, French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I go here every lunch and dinner time, because i love that place. Best pizza and salats. Generous and sweet staff. Good music. Worth it !!!

1  Thank KatheBrugge

Reviewed 17 February 2014

After several days of feasting on delicious local seafood, I felt a craving for pizza. The pizza I got here was decent, with a very good crust, although overall there was nothing extraordinary about it. The staff was friendly and the service was speedy. Located conveniently right across from Kep Beach.

1  Thank 71T
Reviewed 11 February 2014

What a find. Right next to the beach and run by a charming French man and his family. Considering most Pizzas produced in France are utterly appalling, the last thing I expected to find in Kep was good pizza. Good pizza prepared by a Frenchman even less! But find it we did and went twice. Crisp this bases cooked to perfection with a great range of toppings. The salads are great too. Try the nicoise salad. Simply gorgeous and with a wonderful dressing!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Staying in Kep at The Beach House Hotel (Recommendable), walking 5 min. to Pasta e Basta, to try some pizza for the kids.

Really good pizza! very satisfying, and we were given a doggy bag, for the pizza the kids left, so the lunch for the day after was allready done...

Tried the Breakfast the day after, and were not dissapointed, I am sure that wew will be visiting the Pasta e Basta again before leaving Kep

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We walked to Pasta e Basta while staying in Kep. I think what drew us in was this was not a place that had someone standing out front trying to lure you in - as many of the restaurants in the area do. Enjoyed a tasty pizza - though I can't say I had ever had blue cheese on a pizza before the combination was good. Loved the thin crust. Enjoyed being able to look out over the area and do some people watching while having our meal. My daughter tipped the server - who must have been surprised that someone would tip as much as we did and tried to explain to us that we had paid too much. It was nice to make someone's day like that.