“Relaxed, simple”

Koh Tonsay (Rabbit Island)
Ranked #3 of 22 things to do in Kep
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Rabbit Island - totally relaxing. Not much to do there but lie in the shade, have a swim, eat some food at one of the simple beachside stalls or have a massage. Perfect! Some really simple bungalows are available if you want to stay overnight. Not many places like this left.

2  Thank grubduck

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I was expecting white sands and turquoise sea water. Unfortunately, it wasn't like that so I was disappointed with it. we explored the island a little bit - but maybe not enough because we wanted to relax mostly.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

rabbit island. it's like a beautiful paradise. go here before it gets developed as its my favorite place in Cambodia with a lovely beach, amazing prawns and calm waters.

2  Thank MonsiourRabbit
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I've been to the island twice already and I will definitely go each time I'm in Cambodia! My first stay there was in december 2010 and the beach was beautiful, weather was great, I think it's the best time to come. The second time was in august 2013 and the beach wasn't as good as last time, there was lots of wind and the boats couldn't stop right on the beach which is very annoying in order to get to the beach with all the luggages. Staff is always nice, especially Helen this summer! Food is awesome there as well as the massages. I stayed 3 nights each time, just to spend some quite time far from everything and it can be very relaxing. The bungalows are okay, but don't expect much it's the most basic you can find. Though we had some troubles at the end of our last stay, we were asked to pay way much more than we should have, the boat guy didn't come to get us and we had to jump in a boat that was full, the way back was really dangerous and we almost fell from the boat (not kidding), us and all our stuff were soaked, it was really scary. But still, if you're in Cambodia and are looking for an original experience I would recommend you go to Rabbit Island!

1  Thank fmogwai
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I visited Rabbit Island last week. Litter can be found all over the island in great quantities and I was not at all inspired to stay there for a nice suntan or swim in the sea.

1  Thank Cathy1961_09