We spend few days at kep and we stay at Veranda resort. Our stay was perfect! The location/view is breast-taking,You could enjoy the sunset view from the restaurant. Swing in the big pool.The foods were excellent. I particular enjoyed the breakfasts, wide range of selections & freshly bake breads / croissants & many variety of Asian foods, desserts...
There are alot of accommodations available at kep but I think nothing can be compare to Veranda(we had walked around and visit few places).
I am a nature lover, I enjoy plants & vegetation. This resort meet & exceed our expectation. We really enjoyed our stay and we highly recommend this place to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HIDDEN below Kep National Park overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, Phu Quoc Island (Vietnam) and Bokor Mountain, you find a retreat dedicated to the finer things in life: beauty, tranquility and great food. Here, just a few hours from Phnom Penh airport, you feel light years away from the crowds, ready to experience the true Kep in its entire splendor. The retreat presents a unique concept with raised wooden walkways made of stones and wood connecting all our private bungalows in the resort. Visit some of the area’s most iconic attractions or find your own hidden gems. Or maybe just lounge by one of the biggest salt-water pools in Kep, enjoying views of natural surroundings including uncounted exotic fruit trees as the tropical breeze carries fragrances from nearby flowers from the wild mountains. Welcome to Veranda Natural Resort - enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Evoline ltd so you can book your Veranda Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Natural Hotel Kep
- Veranda Natural Resort All Inclusive