“Multiple stays. Comfortable, friendly staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Gulf Breeze
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at the Hampton a couple of times now. I have had great stays. I paid a small amount to upgrade to a suite, which has a sitting area and a much larger desk to work at. It also has a microwave and refrigerator. Worth the money for me.

Centrally and conveniently located at the end of the bridge.

I know the desk clerk the prior
reviewer was speaking of, and yes his attitude is very casual. He refers to guests in a less than respectful way. The ladies just at the front desk were friendly, helpful, and felt like (almost) coming home.

The breakfast is good with a hot
dish that changes every day and a nice cold buffet.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Rhapsodyinblue
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for your comments and review. We appreciate you and your business. We always want each and every guest to arrive and depart happy, so we will continue to strive for exceptional guest experiences. We look forward to your next arrival.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

One of the newest and nicest Hampton Inns I have stayed at in many months. It is in great location with awesome view if looking to stay in this area especially for business keeping in mind it is right off very busy highway across bay from Pensacola. My grip and disappointment was I was greeted on my arrival to a younger Collage aged Gentleman that needs better training or to change jobs by force. He did not greet me or welcome me rather "what can I do for you bud", did not take note of my Hilton Honor Gold status, did not offer me so much as bottle of water, did not remind me of breakfast or offer me wake up call, and did not say thank you. If I owned this location knowing got everything else going for it I would fire him on the stop as was just rude person.

Room Tip: I have room on upper floor looking toward bay and was quiet and great view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business. We will also address your concerns with our team members to ensure they have Hamptonality. We do hope you will return and have an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a new hotel - very clean and modern furnishing. Please be advised that there are no refrigerators or microwaves in standard rooms. Don't get caught off guard. You must upgrade to a suite to have this amenity. Suites are very nice and well furnished. Staff is pleasant.

1  Thank laurieaf2014

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. We appreciate your concerns about the room options but glad you upgraded to a suite to enjoy our amenities. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel is nice in the rooms, appearance and cleanliness. Breakfast is pretty good and included. Staff is friendly and very accommodating. However it is along the busiest highway and the traffic never stops. it is difficult to sleep due to the noise.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna K

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments. We do have several guest room options, so please let us know your preference on your next visit so we ensure you have an excellent stay. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is a really nice hotel in a nice area. I arrived about three hours earlier than posted check-in time, but they put me in a room nonetheless. When I found the room had not yet been cleaned, they were totally embarrassed and upgraded me to a suite. They didn't have to do that, but it was much appreciated. The room was outstanding; spacious, comfortable, and ample space for relaxing or working. The entire facility is well-groomed, and the staff friendly and anxious to satisfy. Breakfast was what you'd expect for a Hampton. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for your post about your recent stay. I am happy to hear our team was able to quickly get you into an upgraded suite and before regular check in. Thank you for being so kind and letting us know our opportunity that you experienced turned out to be a positive situation. We look forward to your return in the near future. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night for a quick business trip, and just like Hampton Inn, this one didn't disappoint. Obviously with this place being newly built, I knew that the place would be nice and clean. Along with being clean, the location is nice, especially if you are dining on Palafox, bc it's just over the bridge. I'll be back!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate your time to post about your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our new property and will return when you are in Gulf Breeze. We value you and your business!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My son had shoulder surgery while we were staying at the Hampton in Gulf Breeze. The consideration he received from hotel staff was top notch! Accommodations were excellent, and we will definitely be staying here on follow-up visits!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We really appreciate your kind words about our team and how they met your expectations during your family member`s surgery. We hope to see you again in the near future, when you return for the post surgery follow up. Thank you for your business! We hope everything is healing well!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gulf Breeze
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
#7 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pe...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
#2 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
#10 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze? Share your experiences!