We stayed here for two nights and I would not stay here again. There was mold in the shower which easily came off which obviously means there are housekeeping issues. The hotel was full from travel ball teams who seem to think it was OK to grill out and party at 11:00 pm. No respect. We called the front desk and told them but nothing was done. Also they did not serve breakfast, there was a Mexican restaurant attached to the hotel so they expected guests to eat breakfast there. Poor customer service. The view is nice which is pretty much the reason why we stayed here, but otherwise not worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites provides lodging directly on Pensacola Bay between the City of Pensacola and Pensacola Beach. Our hotel is 1.5 miles from the beach, and is centrally located to the the Gulf Islands National Seashore, Dinosaur Adventure Land and Pensacola Greyhound Track, Northwest Florida Zoo, and Fort Pickens State Park. After a fun day at the beach or at our large outdoor pool, enjoy and relax with a cocktail in our lounge and have dinner in the restaurant. All of our rooms offer free wifi, microwaves and refrigerators, coffee makers and hair dryers. We are pet friendly as well. Be sure to enjoy a "sunset" view from our private beach at evening! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Gulf Breeze
- Quality Inn Gulf Breeze
- Gulf Breeze Quality Inn
- Quality Inn And Suites Florida/Gulf Breeze