Ok I am not sure where to start so I will get str8 to point when we first arrived no light bulbs in lamps, no toilet paper, no iron, bath tub was not the cleanest. So we called front desk they told us we had to come down and get the bulbs and toilet paper as far as the iron there we out of them so i was upset b/c u should the same # of rooms and irons so the next day I asked again for an iron u guessed it still didnt have any. I saw a housekeeper going about stopped and asked her for an iron she didnt speak english so finally i saw another housekeeper a few hours later she brought me their storage room and behold 4-5 irons she even said if that one doesn't work bring it back we have more. So next moring complimentary breakfast menu included cereal milk was in a gallon on counter which was warm yuck!! bagels, muffins and granola bar. Oh yeah grits and oatmeal the kind in pack but u guessed it n obowls or microwave to cooked them in so me and a friend decided to take some dry cereal and a granola bar back to room the receptionist at front desk stopped us and told us we had to return the food Im like i thought it was complimentary!!!!!! Oh i almost forgot the two lamps which are between both beds was not plug up so we tried plugging it up but the outlet was loose and would not hold the surge out of the 6 plugs on the surge only three worked so in order to charge our cell phones we had to unplug one light could utilize the clock!!! And last buit not least later one night a gigantic cockroach is in our room we screamed tried spraying perfume,shaving cream,lol and nothing would kill it it finally did die and we kicked it out the room and what u guess later comes out a small flying roach looking for its mother. I will never stay in that Inn again prices weren't bad but there was nothing quality about it matter of fact they really need to get rid of the quality inn stuff and use there own name b/c it is truly a headache. NOW I HAVE TO SAY THE JAMBALAYA RESTAURANT ON THE SIDE OF IT IS NOTHING LIKE THE INN THE BEST FOOD EVER PRICES ARE A BIT STEEP BUT FOOD IS GREAT!!! I WOULD DEF STOP THERE ON M Y WAY IN BUT NOT SLEEP AT THE INN!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites provides lodging directly on Pensacola Bay between the City of Pensacola and Pensacola Beach. Our hotel is 1.5 miles from the beach, and is centrally located to the the Gulf Islands National Seashore, Dinosaur Adventure Land and Pensacola Greyhound Track, Northwest Florida Zoo, and Fort Pickens State Park. After a fun day at the beach or at our large outdoor pool, enjoy and relax with a cocktail in our lounge and have dinner in the restaurant. All of our rooms offer free wifi, microwaves and refrigerators, coffee makers and hair dryers. We are pet friendly as well. Be sure to enjoy a "sunset" view from our private beach at evening! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Quality Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Gulf Breeze
- Quality Inn Gulf Breeze
- Gulf Breeze Quality Inn
- Quality Inn And Suites Florida/Gulf Breeze