We went through way too much to type, however in just a few words....... This place SUCKS!!!! I would not recommend this place to even my enemies! They get the rooms screwed up from the get go, because we went through the same things that the others on these reviews went through, with booking online! We get to our room that they just put us in because it wasn't the room we booked, then we didn't have a fridge, microwave, iron, or even a dang remote that worked! We then go out that night and was told there would be a fridge in our room before we returned. We went to the store and purchased some things to go in that fridge, we returned and then CAPTAIN(owner) decided we didn't need a fridge because why...... WE BOOKED ONLINE!!!! Not our problem!!!! So we now have food that is going to ruin because we don't have a fridge we were promised! What kind of hotel doesn't have a fridge, microwave, iron, and a working remote in there rooms? This one! The staff was not apologetic at all and seemed to not care about anything! We then the next day tried to go take a swim in the pool, get back there and the pool is green and NASTY with algae! TOTALLY gross! Our room was also not clean, you would think that they would at least keep something clean! We go out and tried to stay out as much as possible, finally come back in to settle in for the night. We get good and asleep and get woke up with some russian guy banging on the door and trying to kick it in. We swing the door open and there were employees just standing there allowing this to happen! My girlfriend was in the bed sick and that scared her to death! She was ready to go home then but I talked her into staying until the morning! The next morning on her BIRTHDAY she woke crying saying she wanted to go home because the hotel sucked and her birthday was ruined! SO, I talked with the manager and she said if we were out by 11 she would reemburse us for the last nights stay! So, we did just that! We checked out and she said ok, your refund will be in your account around 7 business days! No money ever appeared! I have repeatedly made calls and noone will assist me with this or return my calls! Now they are ignoring my calls and still nothing has been done or put back into my account! I am ready to take legal action upon this hotel and am contacting the Better Business Bureau! No business should be run this way! A hotel especially because people go for leisure, fun, and relaxation! but who can relax in this situation! In conclusion, i will NEVER stay here again and will NEVER recommend this hotel to ANYONE!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites provides lodging directly on Pensacola Bay between the City of Pensacola and Pensacola Beach. Our hotel is 1.5 miles from the beach, and is centrally located to the the Gulf Islands National Seashore, Dinosaur Adventure Land and Pensacola Greyhound Track, Northwest Florida Zoo, and Fort Pickens State Park. After a fun day at the beach or at our large outdoor pool, enjoy and relax with a cocktail in our lounge and have dinner in the restaurant. All of our rooms offer free wifi, microwaves and refrigerators, coffee makers and hair dryers. We are pet friendly as well. Be sure to enjoy a "sunset" view from our private beach at evening! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Gulf Breeze
- Quality Inn Gulf Breeze
- Gulf Breeze Quality Inn
- Quality Inn And Suites Florida/Gulf Breeze