Quality Inn and Suites
US$125
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$239
HIExpress.com
Margaritaville Beach Hotel(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$238
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$257
Hampton.com
Hilton Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$251
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$247
New World Inn(Pensacola)
US$216
US$211
Travelocity
Gulf Coast Inn(Gulf Breeze)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsprivate beachnew carpetla brisafridge and microwaveroom was clean and comfortablebeach frontpets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2006

I stayed here in August and September 2005. The place is old and pretty shop worn. Spend a little more and go to Navarre Best Western.

• Stayed: September 2005
3  Thank MLwtn
A TripAdvisor Member
Virginia Beach Virginia
Reviewed 20 March 2006

Before my trip to Pensacola I wanted to check out some reviews of the property to see what folks were saying about the Bay Beach Inn. After reading several guest complaints I was a little more than worried about my upcoming trip. Since I didn't have enough time to rebook anywhere else, I decided to go ahead and take the chance. Needless to say, I was quite impressed with the hotel from the moment I checked into my poolside room! My room had the feeling that everything in it was "brand new". From the carpet to the drapes it just felt fresh and new. The bathroom smelled of fresh paint and was very clean, as was the rest of the room. I was on the second floor and the view of the bay was unbelievable!! I did encounter a problem with my remote for the TV and I called the front desk to have someone come check on it. Within 10 minutes a very nice gentleman from the maintenance department was explaining to me that I needed to point the remote to the box sitting on top of the tv for it to work correctly and then he asked me if I needed anything else. Since it was already pretty late when I checked in, I asked if the restaurant offered room service and the maintenance gentleman named Eric showed me the room service menu and pointed out some of his favorites. The room service meal was one of the best that I've encountered in my travels and the restaurant has become one of my all-time favorites!!

I will be sure to stay at this hotel again when I am in the area and I feel that some of the complaints must have been from the damage it received directly after the past 2 storms seasons. Anyway, the bottom line is that this hotel has apparantly been renovated since that time, and I encourage anyone checking out this website to make their vacation at the Bay Beach Inn and see for yourself! I loved it!!

• Stayed: January 2006
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 November 2005

As Captain of a tennis team traveling to Pensacola for a national championship USTA tournament, I booked six rooms. The local USTA had recommended the Motel and had negotiated a good price.
One of my team found a lot of bad reviews while looking for directions and wanted me to check further. I did and found a few good reviews mostly at later dates. I polled the team and decided not to cancel.
I got there before most of the team and checked out the rooms. They were pleasant although there still a few reminders of Hurricane Ivan. The linen was sparkling clean as were the bathrooms. As whole I would say that the cleanliness was excellent.
The staff was very friendly and although some errors were made, Tracy straightened everything out.
Now for the good part. Sunday through Thursday there is a hospitality suite where complimentary cocktails are served from 5-7PM. After that we went to the restaurant on the premises where the food was great and where we were given loads of complimentary beer and wine. What a place!
After all that free booze everything looked even better but, bear in mind, my original inspection was prior to the first cocktail. We came within one tiebreaker of winning it all and maybe we would have had we avoided the food and drink. It was a great stay and every one of us would stay there again when and if we return to the Pensacola area.

Stayed: November 2005
4  Thank edsonni
Reviewed 12 October 2005

This is the second year I have stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. I thought I would give it a second chance.... If I were you I wouldn't! The carpets are stained, the bathrooms were not clean and pristine. The linens on the bed were less than clean, with hair in the bed, and the comforter was not to be trusted, it just didn't smell fresh. Mostly, this past Memorial Day, our air conditioner was broken, it still would blow air, but not cold air. We were told the day we arrived that it would be fixed the "next" day. The next day we came back from the beach and it was not fixed, we called the desk, they said it was not broken... okay, any idiot knows the difference between warm moist and cold air. It was still warm moist air... hope you are not allergic to mold. We had decided to leave the machine running just to get air moving, they apparently determined that that meant the machine worked, it didn't, it was very humid therefore for the rest of the trip, for all the other hotels were booked, and showers became fun, we left the room door open to let humidity escape while we showered. This place is run down, not well cleaned... too run down and DIRTY for the rediculous amount they charge per night. They are hotel gougers taking on the tourist who just needs a place to stay that has a locked door.

• Stayed: May 2005
2  Thank Stacy C
Reviewed 13 September 2005

After reading earlier reviews, we were scared to come to this property. We were so very wrong!!

The September 9th/10th event was a 30 year class reunion to be held at the Bay Beach Inn so we wanted to be located at "Party Central". We forwarded the Trip Advisor reviews to the reunion committee, an investigation was made, and we believe a Housekeeping Manager was fired. Management bent over backwards to make our stay pleasant.

Anyway, though room renovations are going on and there are freshly finished rooms to stay in, the unrenovated room we stayed in (146 closer to the Hospitality Suite) had clean crisp bed sheets, a spotless bathroom, frosty air conditioning, fluffy towels, hair dryer, awesome steam iron and board, coffee maker, microwave/fridge, and toiletries. Housekeeping was attentive and maintenance gave prompt service to replacing a defective TV remote.

Yes as noted in the earlier reviews, there was a little rust, some chipped paint, and a cleaned carpet with some mystery lumps underneath. Face it folks, this is a waterfront motel property where they keep having those pesky hurricanes come through and high water will happen. The group price we paid for these rooms reflected a bargain for value received.

The pool was spotless with lots of lounge chairs and umbrella tables around it, though some party goers were disappointed to find that what appeared to be a large hot tub was really the 2 foot deep kiddie pool.

Both nights of the reunion, the motel supplied an delicious menu of scrumptious food and an attentive staff who kept all stations supplied and table tops serviced in their large party room. The property has an award-winning restaurant with both indoor and outdoor dining to enjoy those awesome sunsets over the bay.

We were very happy with our weekend at Bay Beach Inn, seeing old friends from 30 years ago. I would definitely stay there again. The pluses far outweighed any minuses. If you are ultra picky, then put out a lot more money and stay somewhere else.

3  Thank DivineChiYaYa