“Great Place to stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Kunshan - City Center
Ranked #3 of 336 Hotels in Kunshan
“Great Place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Just completed my second stay at this Hotel, service exceedingly friendly (particularly the Lobby Bar Staff), rooms spotless and clean, close proximity to the Parkson Shopping Mall, free Wifi in all areas, breakfast included in Marco Polo restaurant. If you are visiting Kunshan I can highly recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: Stayed here twice and both times overlooked Parkson Mall, rooms are quiet
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ada Z, Public Relations Manager at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Kunshan - City Center, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you very much for your second stay at Tonino Lamborghini City Center Hotel Kunshan and taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us such a comprehensive and motivating review.
We are greatly honored to welcome you back and once again offered you a pleasant and memorable stay. It’s so encouraging that you took all the time and trouble to share you experience details on many aspects including our staff and service,location and environment, room and restaurant, which have all impressed you during your stay. Your kind words of praise will inspire us to improve our quality even further as we hope to exceed over and beyond our guest expectations.
Special thanks from F&B team for your wonderful comments and kind support. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of serving you again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have been to Kunshan for business trips several times, and used to stay in Swissotel. This time I heard there is another hotel"Tonino Lamborghini" in the downtown area, so I just have a try. What a wonderful experinece here,the guest room are extremely bright and confortable,stay inside I can easily saw the fountain outsides, which gives me a big suprise. Fortunately,I met my old Chinese friend Sharon who work here in the front desk. Always feelling nice to talk with her. With her considerate arragements, I totally enjoyed this stay here. Good place + nice friend= excellent experience in Kunshan, China.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Ada Z, Public Relations Manager at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Kunshan - City Center, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Oscar Z,
Thank you very much for your stay at Tonino Lamborghini City Center Hotel Kunshan and taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us such a valuable and motivating review.

We are delighted to learn that you are satisfied with our room and the services we provided that touched you.Your kind words of praise are highly appreciated since they will motivate us to improve our quality even further as we hope to exceed over and beyond our guest expectations.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to your continuous support and the honor of serving you again in the near future!
Xinjiang County, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have stayed now twice at this hotel for over three weeks each trip and found every thing about it to be an excellent hotel for room standards and first class friendly service. staff are well trained and make an effort to communicate to you from the doormen to the front desk , restaurant , bars and rooms and the Club lounge , it is a friendly environment. The breakfast is excellent with a wide assortment and the pastries and breads are excellent as is the evening buffet.Thanks my friend Jacky book the room for me who is the sales staff as I remember.
This hotel has made my long stays much more pleasurable and for business or pleasure is an excellent choice.

Dear dive. Z,
We are greatly honored to welcome you back and once again offered you a pleasant and memorable stay. It’s so encouraging that you took all the time and trouble to share you experience details on many aspects including desk , restaurant , bar and rooms and the Club lounge,and our staff and service, which have all impressed you during your stay. Your kind words of praise will inspire us to improve our quality even further as we hope to exceed over and beyond our guest expectations.
Special thanks from Jacky and his team for your wonderful comments and kind support. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of serving you again in the near future!
China, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

If you have a chance to go to Kunshanunshan, I absoultely recommend Tonino Lamborghini hotel. I have been visited several hotels in China, this hotel was best of them. The biggest thing that i am captured is service. The staffs are really friendly and helpful, which made me quite comfortable to stay. The sale staffs are willing to help anything. The hotel design and facility are great as well. I loved the atmosphere of room view at evening. Well, I'm gonna choose Tonino Lamborghini hhotel next time without consideration. If you are looking for nice facilities and good service, you don't need to worry but to book Tonino Lamborghini hotel !

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear zhao X,

We are delighted to learn that you are satisfied with our room and the services .Your kind words of praise are highly appreciated since they will motivate us to improve our quality even further as we hope to exceed over and beyond our guest expectations.

Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed this hotel just as my normal business plan. It's the first time my business partner booked it for me. I felt a bit strange cuz i never heard this hotel before. When the taxi driver sent me to the hotel, i carelessly forgot my phone in the seat. The boy in the door reminded me to double check all the belongings with me then i lucky got it back in time. but i don't' get his name just grateful in my mind. The reception girls look very professional, when i finished check in , she introduced some good place for me to walk around. I requested a taxi to airport next day early morning, the girl suggested me set up a wake up call, it delight me a lot. Just like my sister. I really enjoyed the stay there very much, not only for the nice room, but for the amazing service

Room Tip: Convenience location and reasonble price, wonderful sevice
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Justin K
Ada Z, Public Relations Manager at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Kunshan - City Center, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Justin K,

Thank you very much for your stay at Tonino Lamborghini City Center Hotel Kunshan and taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us such a motivating review.
We are very delighted that you are impressed by our staff service! Your kind words of praise will inspire us to improve our quality even further as we hope to exceed over and beyond our guest expectations.

Thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to serving you in the coming future and wish you a very nice day!
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

First time for me to Kunshan, city is not big, but hotel service was like 5 stars. Front Desk staffs answered my questions and introduced hotel products and surrounding place where i would eat and play in patience.
i would also commend the girl Sharon who works in Reception, love her smile and service.
If i back to Kunshan, i would stay in your hotel again!

Room Tip: higher floors for better view
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ada Z, Public Relations Manager at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Kunshan - City Center, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Maggie W,
Thank you very much for your stay at Tonino Lamborghini City Center Hotel Kunshan and taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us such a comprehensive and motivating review.
We are greatly honored to offer you a pleasant and memorable stay. It’s so encouraging that you share you experience details on our staff and service which have impressed you during your stay. Your kind words of praise will inspire us to improve our quality.
Special thanks from Sharon and her team for your wonderful comments and kind support. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of serving you again in the near future!
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I visited Kunshan during Chinese labor day. Everyone was in order even so many guests in lobby. Especially a gentle man with glasses maybe their manager delivered express perfect service. I will visit this hotel next month and suggest my friends and business partners to Tonino.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Ada Z, Public Relations Manager at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Kunshan - City Center, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Lee M,
It’s so encouraging that you took the time and trouble to share you experience including our staff and service which have all impressed you during your stay. Your kind words of praise will inspire us to improve our quality even further.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kunshan
Swissotel Kunshan
#6 of 1,413 in Suzhou
Ramada Kunshan
Ramada Kunshan
#36 of 336 in Kunshan

Been to Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Kunshan - City Center? Share your experiences!