“Excellent services”
Review of Swissotel Kunshan

Swissotel Kunshan
Ranked #1 of 354 Hotels in Kunshan
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I do recommend Swissôtel Kunshan in China. Perfect services 100% of the time. I have no problem during a long stay at this hotel. I always got attention from all the diferent department people every day.

Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
GMSwissotel, Executive Assistant Manager at Swissotel Kunshan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Mr. Jadyr Carlos P

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community following your stay at Swissôtel Kunshan.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us I am very happy to see that our team members left you with great impressions and managed to deliver the “Home Away From Home” experience which we are constantly striving for. It is with great pleasure and pride I will pass on your positive feedback to my entrusted colleagues.

We do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

this is the first time and a new experence what i stayed at SwissHotel Kunshan. I got a good service and also i think the serveices could be better. The SwissHotel has a good service team. thank you to your team.

Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
GMSwissotel, Executive Assistant Manager at Swissotel Kunshan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Mr. Qiu Lei D

Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community following your recent stay at Swissôtel Kunshan.

It is fantastic and comforting to see that our team left you a good impression about the service and with pleasure I will pass on your positive feedback to my entrusted colleagues - I am sure they will love it at least as much as I did.

We do hope that you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Excellent Hotel in Kunsan area, nice location and quiet environments.
Beautiful Cafeteria for a morning start and and nice ending with excellent Bar service. Don't miss the lunch or Dinner meeting in the Chinese Resturant, it's very quiet and confortable in the seperate room!

Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
GMSwissotel, Executive Assistant Manager at Swissotel Kunshan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Yung Kun L

Thank you for taking the time sharing your feed-back with the TripAdvisor community following your recent stay at Swissôtel Kunshan.

I am delighted to learn that Café Swiss, Chinese Paradise and Crystal Bar left you good impressions and that food, drinks and service met your expectations. I will ensure your feed-back is shared with the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The service level is excellent, perfect!!! Both hardware (facilities) and software (staff) for this hotel are keep in high standard. If the centralized air-conditioning system can be enhanced, the guest will free more comfort (maybe the problem for Hong Kong citizen only).

Anyway, the experience proven that the quality of international brand hotel in PRC.

Dear Max

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community following your stay at Swissotel Kunshan.
We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and appreciated our service and facilities. I will share your comments with all of our colleagues and I am certain sentiments such as yours will entice them to further strive for service excellence.

We are however disappointed to learn about your experience regarding the room temperature. In mid-April we switched our air conditioning system from heating mode to cooling mode, therefore our guests will be able to enjoy cooler rooms from now until about November, when we will return to winter mode.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I spent a week in Kunshan and this appears to be the best bet for a good meal, clean room and friendly service. They breakfast buffet had many choices from both Asian and the West. I also ate in the evening one night, where they have theme nights during the week. American, Swiss, Asian, Spanish, etc. About 200RMB for the meal and included beer. The rooms were comfortable and had large bathrooms. My only complaint was the shower had so much water pressure it sprayed all over the bathroom floor. Try to get a high floor facing the park.

Room Tip: High floor facing the park.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GMSwissotel, General Manager at Swissotel Kunshan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Kbogler

Thank you for taking the time to share your feed-back with the TripAdvisor community following your stay at Swissôtel Kunshan.

We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and thank you for recognizing our staffs efforts as well as the variety and quality of food at our Café Swiss, I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team.

As for the shower water pressure, please note that I have informed our chief engineer to check and follow through on this.

Thanks again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you home to Swissôtel Kunshan soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

well located, very good facility ,well maintained.
excellent training of the staff ,I always feel welcome and taken care of. variety of eating options and very good Spa with excellent foot massage. great experience!

Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
GMSwissotel, General Manager at Swissotel Kunshan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Joanna,

On behalf of the entire team at Swissôtel Kunshan I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us.

I am really delighted to read that our staff were so attentive to your needs and that you felt the genuine and sincere hospitality for which we are known. I will share your outstanding impressions of our hotel with the entire team and I am sure it will instill a lot of pride in them as it has already done for me.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,
GM Swissôtel Kunshan

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Hotel managed with passion. Staff are polite and warm. Action taken quickly upon receiving my request. There is room for improvement on the food served (too oily but that's a common problem in China).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Frank,

I would like to sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us at Swissôtel Kunshan, we are absolutely thrilled that you had a memorable experience – especially I am delighted to read that our staff were so attentive to your needs and provided the engaging service you would expect from us.

Please be assured that we will continue to focus on food quality and especially monitor the amount of oil used in our dishes. We would also like to refer you to our Vitality dishes in our restaurants which will let you enjoy super tasty flavors while following the athlete’s diet.

Finally we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.