“AC not so strong, so better in winter than in summer”

and 1 more site!
Shunhui Shiji Badeng Hotel
Ranked #20 of 220 Hotels in Mianyang
Munich, Germany
“AC not so strong, so better in winter than in summer”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed here for a few times on business trips and it has been fully ok. My aircon has never really functioned with the expected power, but sleeping has been ok.

To get wifi you need to collect a station from the reception or have one sent up to your room (which went fast when I asked).

Lunch buffet is great and I have dined in one of the restaurants in the hotel which also was very good. (Against extra charge for my type of booking at least).

Haven't tested the gym or swimming pool yet though.

Location is good. Not too far from the train station. For Mianyang it is a really good hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms I've had have always faced the street, but with closed windows it hasn't affected...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hong Kong
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I stayed there for one night and had a horrible experience and I meant it. The hotel looked quite new and the room also looked fairly nice at first instance. However, I soon realised something was not right as the window was opened. The room was fairly warm even with the window open. I tried to turn the air conditioning down but it wouldnt simply work. It would blow out hot air regardless of what temperature I set. The hotel is located on the main road of Mianyang and the noise outside is simply unbearable with the window opened. I simply could not sleep.

What is worse is the shower-box. When I opened the shower-box door there was a huge small of sewage itself it. It was really disgusting!!! It is like walking into a poorly cleaned public toilet!!! What I believe caused it is that they linked the drainage of the shower-box to the main sewage pipe but did not put a U-shaped pipe in between so smell from the sewage blew back into the shower box.

Others in my group who stayed at this hotel did not appear to have experienced the same problem but anyway it simply is enough for me to never go back to this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Mianyang hotels
Prince Hotel
#71 of 220 in Mianyang
Downtown
Mianzhou Hotel
Mianzhou Hotel
#12 of 220 in Mianyang
Field Hotel
#75 of 220 in Mianyang

Been to Shunhui Shiji Badeng Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shunhui Shiji Badeng Hotel

Property: Shunhui Shiji Badeng Hotel
Address: No.28 West Section of Linyuan Road, Fucheng District, Mianyang 621000, China
Region: China > Sichuan > Mianyang
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #20 of 220 Hotels in Mianyang
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Shunhui Shiji Badeng Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.