All reviews national monument snake river grill room was clean in town restaurant next door stayed here fossil beds nice place fridge and microwave place to stay motel parks office rates deck boise miles
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is a very pleasant place to stay in a beautiful part of Idaho. Stayed there while travelling with my dog and found it clean quiet and convenient to parks where we could walk. Attached restaurant was closed that evening but looked like a homey place to spend some time

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This great motel is right on the main street of Hagerman, close to stores and restaurants, but is extremely quiet. The manager was delightful, the rates reasonable, and...there was a deck with tables and chairs right in front of our 2nd story room...where we could sit outside and enjoy the warm summer evening. It's a great place to stay because it's close to beautiful state parks,interesting fish hatcheries, and a great visitor center in downtown Hagerman. It's a great base from which to explore the surrounding area, where you'll discover lots of lesser known but very interesting sites. The rooms were very clean, beds great, and very safe and secure.

Room tip: All rooms look good!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mbolduc, Owner at Hagerman Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thanks for the kind review. We appreciate our guests and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

This place was such a wonderful find. It was very affordable, I think I paid $77, including a modest pet deposit, to stay here with my three big dogs. It felt like I was driving a little too far off the freeway, but the drive was gorgeous, and once I got to the hotel it was totally worth it. In the morning, it was easy to get back onto the freeway, I had not driven very far at all.

The staff was very welcoming, and helpful. Got me checked in, in no time. The room was very clean. The photo I included was snapped at a view point a few miles from the hotel.

Directly across the street from the hotel was a small gas station, Shell I think, that served coffee and pastry in the morning.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
mbolduc, Owner at Hagerman Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thanks for staying and the kind review.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We had a day visiting some of the excellent State Parks in the area and this was to be our stop for the night. Check in was a blast from the past but a friendly experience. The room was nice and spacious with a microwave and fridge. We were in an upstairs room with a pleasant balcony platform out front which was nice to sit on with an evening beer. There was no in room coffee but fresh coffee was available downstairs and was a litttle better than the pod type. Next door the restaurant is traditional and good value with a friendly atmosphere. The only downside is that no breakfast was included and I wondered if they might offer a voucher towards a basic one at the restaurant which may be good for both buisinesses as most people will order extras.

Room tip: Upstairs near the platform.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a small motel because we had a rack on the back of our car and wanted a room that we could feel safe leaving our stuff on the rack. We were also visiting National Parks and Monuments. Hagerman is right by a National Monument so we checked to see if there was a motel. Sure enough, this motel was listed. It fit our needs perfectly. The price was also fantastic. The staff was great and the rooms were clean and welcoming. We have decided to start looking for more off the beaten path motels. We are tired of spending so much money for one night stays. Plus, it is nice to support small businesses and small towns.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
mbolduc, Owner at Hagerman Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thanks for choosing Hagerman Valley Inn. I will pass your kind comments on to the staff since they thrive on hearing them. Safe Travels