Visited the resort during our honeymoon. Staff went out of their way to make our stay memorable. We reached the resort late due to flight issues and hence our prior spa appointment went for a toss. But the manager was kind enough to request the masseur to return to the hotel much after the spa closing timings and completed the spa treatment much to our delight.
They even upgraded our booking to lakeside suite which is the best room to stay with fantastic lake and pool view from the room
The local food menu was great and we enjoyed our lakeside candle light dinner thoroughly
Great place to stay compared to other hotels in the vicinity for fabulous lake view and great service. Special mention for Anthony who made our stay memorable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala, India