We stayed one night at the lemon tree. For westerners this is like a nice Holiday Inn in the States. The rooms are basic and clean. They've got a little character. The pool is nice and has great views. I think staying for longer than a day would get old. The hotel was very helpful with organizing an airport pickup from Kochi late at night. We stayed a night and arranged for a houseboat. The houseboat picked us up right from the hotel dock on the lake - talk about convenience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, HostelWorld, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala, India