“Trust me,this is the best place we have visited so far..”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alappuzha
Lake Haven Island Resorts
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I made a visit to this place with my wife on her birthday believing few reviews which i read from Tripadvisor and though this had some negative reviews, i tried to take a chance.
But this visit of us was worth the risk that we took...This place was just sooo good...The staff Mr. Mathew, his wife, Ratheesh, Jacob, everyone was soo woderfull in looking after our needs from time to time... The food was super good, the ambience and the place was soo hygenic... Trust me guys, this is the best place to spend couple of night and i assure you that you would never regret..My name is Sujith and im working in UST Global in Trivandrum.

Room Tip: The Royal Lake facing rooms are much preferable for the fact that the balcony opens up to the lake.I...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank sajiv_raghavan

Reviewed 19 December 2011

I made a visit with my cousins to this beautifull place a couple of months ago. It was a wonderfull experience. Our trip there was for a couple of days. We were provided with rooms near to the lake which had an amazing view. The tasty food, the boating, everything was great. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank DeJoe_11
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Though there were many resorts in Alappuzha / Alleppey, I found this resort is one of the best. I had a great time in this Island resort. I have occupied lake facing resort and the ambiance is very nice. The place is hygienic and clean to stay. No disturbance / no pollution. I can see the house boats passing by. Clear sunrise / sunset. Staff is really nice to help. My favorite resort in alleppey is Lake Haven Island.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Vikram R
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I made a visit to this awesome place as a part of a trip with my cousins to alapuzha. I thought of writing this review as I was greatly impressed and satisfied with the amenities and service at the resort. I made a 2 days visit to this place. The management provided our accommodation in clean and hygiene cottages with balcony opening into the beautiful lake giving you a perfect scenic view and a very satisfying extra luxury. The food was tasty and the staff was really friendly.
Thanks a lot to Mathew, Renjini and all the staff of Lake Haven resort for their hospitality and excellent service. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a calm and peaceful stay in alapuzha. A perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy your vacation.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank ScariaKurian
Reviewed 9 December 2011

The management of the hotel is poor.
Poor quality of Food and they cheat you everything.
They charge very high for transport.The hotel is in a remote place.
If you are planning to go there.Dont GO.
There are much better hotels to stay in Allepey

5  Thank sushmakamath
bimalmathew, Owner at Lake Haven Island Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2012

For your kind notification :

In my true knowledge , no such guest has visited Lake haven island resort during the month of October 2011. We are very much particular about our valued guests and we know them and care them personally. Personalized service and care is the very best part of Lake Haven . I think whoever guest who visited lake haven must have felt the unique hospitality of us.Lake Haven island resort has a very courteous , polite and devoted staff team who contributes their maximum excellence in serving our reputed customers.So I am sure that this is a fake review from our competitors, who really fear the growth and upcoming of Lake Haven Island Resorts. I challenge the contributor of this review to state with as relevant datas of his or her stay in Lake Haven Island Resort , chempumpuram during the month of October 2011.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

We stayed at this resort couple of weeks back and i thought i will write a small review of our stay. The entire experience was nothing short of splendid and if you want to enjoy the gods own country in its pristine form this is the place to be. The Stay was nice as the cottages are right next to the lake and the food was excellent. And in addition to that they arranged for a trip in a small country craft which was great.

3  Thank Sumanth G
Reviewed 27 November 2011

This place is the epitome of "Gods" Country. It will forever be in our memories. We spent 2 nights and 3 days in this resort The proximity to the lake, the warmth of service is something we would cherish for long , The property we chose was excellent in all respects , the well kept surroundings, With nature in its full glory ,lush green surroundings and beautiful cottages facing the lake with their own private balcony made the trip even more awesome. The food was excellent and there were lots of activities such as the houseboat day trip , motor boat ride and fishing in back waters. (The resort will also help you arrange for a ride on the houseboat at a very reasonable cost) . I strongly recommend this place to 1 and all. . We most certainly will be returning and staying for much longer

4  Thank simi195