Lake Haven Island Resorts
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Alappuzha
See available hotels
        • Breakfast included
        All reviewsnatureambienceboatslakesidecottage
        FilterAll languages
        Reviewed 29 September 2013

Myself and Family visited this resort on first week of September.This place is just so relaxing and beautiful, I only wish I could have stayed much longer. Sitting outside and enjoying the nature in its true value is marvelous which cannot be equaled to anything. The resort grounds are good - with a restaurant that faces the lake and well maintained rooms and out doors. The rooms are all quite big , good and tidy . The room rate included a sunset cruise on the lake, which was amazing. I also got an Ayurvedic massage - really great and not much expensive. The only bad thing I can say is about the approach road since it is new .The food was pretty good. Now I just want to try the very lake side rooms , since I was in the Deluxe type rooms which were good for what I had paid. The promptness and helping mentality of the staff was really awesome – always ready for everything we asked. Thank you all , Love you all….

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
        2  Thank 7Tom1968
        Reviewed 8 September 2013

Hi, I Have been to this resort on 13rth of Aug 2013. As the road was under repair, management transferred us to the resort on a boat from main road. It was exiting.The view was excellent. As we reached, the manager received us in a good manner and allotted the room. In the voucher they specified that we would be given a room facing the lake.(booked on makemytrip), but as it was late in the evening, they allotted another room which was horrible. Showers not working and the bathroom door was not closing. There were only three families(As it was unseason I believe). Evening the dinner was pretty good in taste. Early in the morning as we needed hot water, and not to mention, giezer in the washroom was not working. The manager arranged breakfast(poori) which was good. He then shifted us to the room which was lake facing and promised us that hot water will be available. But, his efforts went in vain, and he arranged buckets of water from the kitchen by the time we finished our bath.

These were Cons. Let me come to pro issues.

The greenery and facing of the resort was excellent and excellent. Best place to sitback and relax. The maintenance is utterly poor and when I asked incharge about this, he said it was un season.

I would definitely love to be there again IF it is maintained well.

Karthik Pavan.G
        Hyderabad

Room Tip: Choose only Lake facing room and this is what we go there for!
        • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
        1  Thank karthikpavan
        Reviewed 27 August 2013

Hotel lacked the basic facilities, no water supply in bathroom, interupted electricity supply, no electric kettle in the rooms, no lighting in the area,stinking rooms, no intercom facility, one has to go outside n call only attendant in the hotel named sajji,, who was all in one-waiter cum cook cum cleaner etc etc.Only thing present was full batallion of mosquitoes in the room.Boat for reaching resort r of medevial period as u can reach fast rather than the boat.The manager was very rude .He gave us mattress in the name of extra bed as per booking.When I asked him to provide the bed we were told that we only provide this.Most disgusting was breakfast which included only bread n butter n one south indian dish, no juices, nothing else.we left the hotel without breakfast. ..The stay was just disgusting. I will never recommend to go there.

• Stayed: August 2013
        2  Thank harpreetsitu
        Reviewed 21 August 2013

Had gone to this resort with my family on August.. The view is too good.. u have to go by boat to reach this resort .. the service is excellent.. i say this because we returned from site seeing late at night and the resort guys had told us to return early as the boat service will be close by 8 and we will have to walk through the village to find our way to hotel. However, we returned at 9.30 and it started raining still the resort guys managed to get boat for us. The rooms are clean and decent. Food is delicious.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
        Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
        1  Thank Shweta S
        Reviewed 14 August 2013

Lake Haven Resort is a perfect place to relax with nature. Spectacular view of the back waters from room made our stay at this resort unforgettable. Service provided was also good.

Excellent place to stay and relax.

Will be back to this resort for a wonderful stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends